Really hard decision!!!! MT4G or N1

This is a discussion on Really hard decision!!!! MT4G or N1 within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Yeah, I saw Cyanogen was making its way to MT4G, but still... for the $600 I spent on it, it wasn't worth it coming from ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Really hard decision!!!! MT4G or N1

Yeah, I saw Cyanogen was making its way to MT4G, but still... for the $600 I spent on it, it wasn't worth it coming from a Nexus One. Yeah it's a great device...if you get a good one.

You have to worry about getting the washed out screen, off-centered FFC, just a bunch of hardware issues that were shipped with the phone. I went through three in a week and half before I said screw it and went back to my N1. I'm just going to wait for a real quality built phone to come out. Not really saying that those aren't, just not my taste. I mean, I fell in love with the N1 on first boot up. If it's not that way with a new phone, I know it's not the same. Just got to find the right one I guess.
    [ROM] Cyanogen 7 Nightly's - I've accepted that I crackflash, no rehab center is open yet... -
    [Radio]Korean Radio 5.08.00.04
    I've tried Nexus S, MT4G, and G2, and I just can't find a phone that surpasses the Nexus One. Hard to believe this came out almost a year ago and it's still top of the line. :nexusx:

The MT4G has good specs but there have been so many problems. I have a friend that had a similar problem with the screen and he had to return it twice. The quality control from the manufacturer is terrible. Check out the XDA and T-Mobile forum before buying. Better to stay away.

I wish Motorola would make a nexus phone. I really like their products.

Or even just a high end vanilla phone on GSM.
    If I had to name my greatest strength, I guess it would be my humility. Greatest weakness, it's possible that I'm a little too awesome.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links