Update for NEXUS 1

This is a discussion on Update for NEXUS 1 within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; My nexus one is on ERE 36B version(firmware ver:2.1-update1).. i have not got any update for froyo 2.2. Do i need to do it manually ...

Thread: Update for NEXUS 1

Update for NEXUS 1

My nexus one is on ERE 36B version(firmware ver:2.1-update1).. i have not got any update for froyo 2.2. Do i need to do it manually ?? any way out?? please help me out guys... Thanks.. Sam.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

First things first: WELCOME ABOARD! Glad you have you here, and hope we can help you with your phone.

Don't know where you are, but in US, open your phone, and dial *#*#2432546#*#*

That should initiate a "checkin" to Google's servers. If there's an update for ya, you'll be notified shortly. In any case, you'll get a notification that "checkin succeeded".

Quote Originally Posted by WERA689 View Post
    First things first: WELCOME ABOARD! Glad you have you here, and hope we can help you with your phone.

Don't know where you are, but in US, open your phone, and dial *#*#2432546#*#*

That should initiate a "checkin" to Google's servers. If there's an update for ya, you'll be notified shortly. In any case, you'll get a notification that "checkin succeeded".
    Works in India as well....
    I *#*#CHECKIN#*#* quite often waiting for GBread

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links