How many times has the nexus one saved your life?

This is a discussion on How many times has the nexus one saved your life? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I've always liked my nexus one, but last night, it was an epic night. Me and my roommate decided to go from Vancouver to Calgary ...

Thread: How many times has the nexus one saved your life?

Smile How many times has the nexus one saved your life?

I've always liked my nexus one, but last night, it was an epic night.
    Me and my roommate decided to go from Vancouver to Calgary by car.
    Everything was going smooth until it started snowing about third of the way there and we dont have snow tires. We had absolutely no way of knowing our way back. But thanks to Google Navigation, it gave us all possible exits since some of them were entirely covered with snow.

On the way back, it was DARK as hell and the roads were slippery as could be. I use google navigation to lead my friend through, telling him about possible coming turns, when to slow down, so on and so forth, I kinda felt like i was in a rally race, "turn left", "slight right comin ahead", "etc"...

Thanks to my N1 we made it back home safe and sound, if it weren't for it, i prolly woulda froze to death - we took a bus to calgary anyways :D

So, tell me forum, when did the nexus one save your life?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Saved my life? never. However there was one time when I was trying to get my son to a doc's appoint in an area we did not know. We used our Garmin to find the address and it had the address in the wrong area by miles, and miles. Once we realized this I pulled out my Nexus and it had the address in the right place, and got us there, almost perfectly on time.
    Asus Transformer & Dock - Stock OS
    NookColor - Not Rooted - Running CM7 on mSD
    AT&T Nexus One - Not Rooted
    SquareTrade Warranty - Purchased
    Case-Mate Tough Case + Screen Protector
    Wave Secure + Lookout

Saved my life? Not aware of any. In fact it nearly cost me my life when my wife found out what I paid for it. But then I bought her one. Life is great.

This past summer I thought my N1 maps would be of help in traveling in Northern Wisconsin. NOT!!!! There was no phone coverage. For miles and miles. Now I know, but I was traveling THEN.
    :nexusx: Serious Android Fan :nexusx:

Don't see anything in a newer phone that gives me a temptation to leave my Nexus One!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links