Multiple Email Widgets

This is a discussion on Multiple Email Widgets within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Hi Experts, Another basic question, the widget I see for email has been config by me for my Yahoo email. Is there a way I ...

Thread: Multiple Email Widgets

Multiple Email Widgets

Hi Experts,

Another basic question, the widget I see for email has been config by me for my Yahoo email. Is there a way I can create another Widget for my official email. And, is there a way I can rename the widgets to read - Yahoo Mail / Official Email?

Thanks !!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Maybe but I would need to know what widget you are using because I don't see an email widget in the default widgets so it has to be third party and then I couldn't tell you without more info.

There is a default widget called 'Email'. Im referring to that !

Folder Organizer n the market let's you create, rename, and change icons for shortcuts to apps.

Figured this out, thanks !
    Would you know how to re-order the widgets / shortcuts on the main screen. Mine appear in the following positions corresponding to a clock, 1, 6, 7, 9.
    Id like to re-arrange them to 4,5,6,7. Cannot find an option to drag them etc. Thanks !

First, you have to have open real estate on the screen. Then a long press on the icon you want to move, continue to hold it and put it where you want!

Quote Originally Posted by WERA689 View Post
    First, you have to have open real estate on the screen. Then a long press on the icon you want to move, continue to hold it and put it where you want!
    Thanks for the reply. Is 'Real Estate' a third party App that I need to install or is it available in the N1 itself ?

No real-estate is just a way to say room on the screen.

I still did not get the real estate part, just dragged and moved, works ! Thanks for the suggestion !

I was just saying that if your screen is full, with no open spots, you'd have to remove an icon to make room for the one you want to move. After that's done, you can restore the icon you 'deleted' back to the place vacated by the one you moved.

Hope that makes more sense...

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links