More memory required

This is a discussion on More memory required within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; yes but cachemate is for rooted devices.. I don't think our friend up there is rooted....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: More memory required

yes but cachemate is for rooted devices.. I don't think our friend up there is rooted.

There's an app called "App 2 SD" that just added a menu pick for clearing the cache. I'm testing it right now, told me I have 592 KB in my cache. Clicked it, and it cleared 10 MB for me. I'm not rooted.

It's free if you don't mind ads, and there's a paid version that's ad free. I don't know why anyone has a problem with ads, though you might want to throw the developer some dough for his work. It's a nice app, I use it a lot. Only problem I have is I have to move any apps that are stored on SD to internal memory in order to update them. I wish updating was smart enough to recognize this and do the right thing.

i have apps 2 sd and i especially try to pick apps that have the move 2 sd enabled. (while im not rooted)

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingsCool View Post
    It's free if you don't mind ads, and there's a paid version that's ad free. I don't know why anyone has a problem with ads
    I personally have no problem with ads but but I think everyone agrees why have them when you can get rid of them, that is why I use adfree (for rooted users) the only weird thing with that those is that in the place of the ad for some reason there is a little loading circle thing but meh it's small and you barley see it so who cares.

ipeck if I could loan you my PC I would so you could get root access back I think you know it's so much more fun :D but sadly I can't . But just encase your wondering it takes maybe 5 min to set up and like 1 min to root so it's quick.

Dont worry ill come back to the dark side lol

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Dude Random21 View Post
    It's free if you don't mind ads, and there's a paid version that's ad free. I don't know why anyone has a problem with ads
    I personally have no problem with ads but but I think everyone agrees why have them when you can get rid of them, that is why I use adfree (for rooted users) the only weird thing with that those is that in the place of the ad for some reason there is a little loading circle thing but meh it's small and you barley see it so who cares.
    Personally, I think it's important to let the ads show if I'm not going to pay the developer for their work directly through app purchase. I totally believe that developers deserve to be paid for their work and would never consider blocking the ads. (Unless, of course, the ads were getting in the way of using the app, but then I just wouldn't use the app.).

Personally, I think it's important to let the ads show if I'm not going to pay the developer for their work directly through app purchase. I totally believe that developers deserve to be paid for their work and would never consider blocking the ads. (Unless, of course, the ads were getting in the way of using the app, but then I just wouldn't use the app.).
    I agree. But Angry Birds pushed it too far and I installed an ad blocker. The little ads in the corner weren't tooooo bad (although the update that made them stay on longer was a pain) but it was the large full screen ads that sometimes popped up that did me in. That was ridiculous so good bye ads!

Maybe once I'm done with Angry Birds I'll remove the ad blocker.

Believe it or not that is actually why I use adfree because of angry birds so I could get the update and not have to deal with the ad stuff like I always had to in the seasons which I now have no ads at all but other than that I have no problem with ads usually. But in ad free it automatically blocks all the ads in all the ads.

Although the other thing is why would the ads have to show I mean as far as they know they are on my screen right so what is the problem?

Exclamation SD Card Cleaning

CLEARING UP TRASH FOLDERS on the SD Card

This might need a new thread... but i want your inputs, so you'll be getting an alert on this!

I want to connect my computer Data Cable to Clean my Phone's SD CARD

Which folders must i NOT Touch?

For example ALL folders that start with a "." like .XYZ?

There are some wierd folders like LOST.DIR...

Suggestions REQUIRED so i DON'T Brick my Phone!

I think of it like ear-cleaning - I don't want to go deaf in the process of removing the wax :rofl3:

Lol Nice analogy

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links