Notifications when N1 is sleeping

This is a discussion on Notifications when N1 is sleeping within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; +1 for Gmail Notifier. I couldn't get Trackball Alert to work properly but GMail Notifier and Handcent is all I need....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Notifications when N1 is sleeping

+1 for Gmail Notifier. I couldn't get Trackball Alert to work properly but GMail Notifier and Handcent is all I need.

Quote Originally Posted by jmejiaa View Post
    I went ahead and rooted the phone, got the latest Cyanogen rom and it has this features.. Currently still trying to set it up but I do like Cyanogen mod.

Went from all stock to this now, with launcher pro which is great IMO. Now I just need a true backup app, the one I used installed all the apps again but they all started to FC.

could someone point me in the right direction for documentation on the trackball settings in Cyanogenmod? they don't seem to be working for me.
    Go into Settings>Sounds>make sure the "pulse notification light" bx is checked
    Ne:nexusx:uS One ROOTED
    Cyanogen Mod Nightly ROM

Quote Originally Posted by baseballfanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jmejiaa View Post
    I went ahead and rooted the phone, got the latest Cyanogen rom and it has this features.. Currently still trying to set it up but I do like Cyanogen mod.

Went from all stock to this now, with launcher pro which is great IMO. Now I just need a true backup app, the one I used installed all the apps again but they all started to FC.

could someone point me in the right direction for documentation on the trackball settings in Cyanogenmod? they don't seem to be working for me.
    Go into Settings>Sounds>make sure the "pulse notification light" bx is checked
    Thanks, I did have that on. I finally got it to work by enabling succession.. Not exactly sure what it's meant for but it seems to be working. My missed calls was working OK but my gmail setting isn't what I have setup in the setting, it is pulsing white instead of red which is what i chose...

Kinda sad and it was the feature I want most out of CM.

That sucks, mine is working great.
    You can try trackball alert and use the patch.

Sent from my CyanogenMod Nexus One using Tapatalk
    Ne:nexusx:uS One ROOTED
    Cyanogen Mod Nightly ROM

(Bis) Use the app color trackball... ^^
    Works even on non rooted...

sent from my Nexus One via Tapatalk (probably in my bus)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links