Flash on while taking pictures?

This is a discussion on Flash on while taking pictures? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I went to take a picture of my dog in the dark, I couldn't see where the dog was due to the flash not turning ...

Thread: Flash on while taking pictures?

Flash on while taking pictures?

I went to take a picture of my dog in the dark, I couldn't see where the dog was due to the flash not turning on while your "pressing" the button...

Anyway to have the flash light up before the picture is actually taken?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

There are some flashlight apps on the market, that will let you turn your led on, but I'm not sure if they will effect picture quality...

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by danger-rat View Post
    There are some flashlight apps on the market, that will let you turn your led on, but I'm not sure if they will effect picture quality...

Thanks, I did think about that... I guess it'll have to do for now.

Although the only problem with the flash apps are that they require root access if you don't have it then you are stuck but has this always been like this if not then you might want to start thinking about clearing data for the camera app and see if it fixes anything if not maybe a third party camera app might help.

Quote Originally Posted by Dude Random21 View Post
    Although the only problem with the flash apps are that they require root access if you don't have it then you are stuck but has this always been like this if not then you might want to start thinking about clearing data for the camera app and see if it fixes anything if not maybe a third party camera app might help.
    "Nexus Torch" does not require root. I use it, and I am not rooted. Though I dont think you can use them at the same time as the camera app. At least when I just tried real quick the camera app said "cant connect to camera"
    Asus Transformer & Dock - Stock OS
    NookColor - Not Rooted - Running CM7 on mSD
    AT&T Nexus One - Not Rooted
    SquareTrade Warranty - Purchased
    Case-Mate Tough Case + Screen Protector
    Wave Secure + Lookout

Oh your right I just check and it's only for pre froyo and for the brightest setting that you need root access but I have not tried to multitask this with the camera so I couldn't tell you if it works or not.

I use led flashlight widget

I also had nexus torch..

i just rooted, so i guess for now this is the only solution, all you other BB converts know what I mean, the phone used to light the flash when you press the button until you actually took the picture.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links