Dear Nexus One Owners, Would you......?

This is a discussion on Dear Nexus One Owners, Would you......? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; sweet poetic justice cheers !...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dear Nexus One Owners, Would you......?

sweet poetic justice cheers !

No Nexus S... Im waiting for a dual-core phone, front facing camera, 4+ inch screen, AMOLED or Super AMOLED plus, Stock android or HTC sense, and has to be made by HTC that is UNLOCKED! or on T-mobile. Until that comes out, Im sticking with Sexy Nexy here...

mah
    I would sell my N1 to buy a Motorola Atrix (if it can operate on T-Mo's 3G... I don't know the answer to that yet), but not to buy a Nexus S.

Quote Originally Posted by mah View Post
    I would sell my N1 to buy a Motorola Atrix (if it can operate on T-Mo's 3G... I don't know the answer to that yet), but not to buy a Nexus S.
    +1 on the Atrix but no on the sell nexus one.

I will never sell it but I can't wait for that Motorola Atrix the only thing I'm asking myself is for custom ROMs are the computer part going to be customised or just the phone part and is all that computer stuff going to make making custom ROMs harder and then they won't want to make custom ROMs for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Dude Random21 View Post

I will never sell it but I can't wait for that Motorola Atrix the only thing I'm asking myself is for custom ROMs are the computer part going to be customised or just the phone part and is all that computer stuff going to make making custom ROMs harder and then they won't want to make custom ROMs for them.
    I also would like the Motorola Atrix but I personally dont think it will come to TMo. Only other possible option (which is a good chance seeing they already have an LG line of phones) if it comes to TMo would be the LG Optimus 2X. Hopefully it wont come loaded with bloatware.
    Rooted One Click Method 8/11/10
    Unlocked Bootloader 11/11/10
    Rom: CM7 RC1 w/ Honeybread theme

Aut Viam Inveniam Aut Faciam
    (I'll either find a way or make one)

DragonGunner

Quote Originally Posted by dragongunner View Post

I also would like the Motorola Atrix but I personally dont think it will come to TMo. Only other possible option (which is a good chance seeing they already have an LG line of phones) if it comes to TMo would be the LG Optimus 2X. Hopefully it wont come loaded with bloatware.
    Even if it does just root it and flash a stock (or custom) ROM then your good to go no more bloatware :D

Quote Originally Posted by dragongunner View Post

Even if it does just root it and flash a stock (or custom) ROM then your good to go no more bloatware :D
    Very true, but it would be nice to enjoy the phone a couple of months without having to root so soon. Plus it all depends how quick Dev's are to make a new custom rom for a new phone.
    Rooted One Click Method 8/11/10
    Unlocked Bootloader 11/11/10
    Rom: CM7 RC1 w/ Honeybread theme

Aut Viam Inveniam Aut Faciam
    (I'll either find a way or make one)

DragonGunner

I won't be getting a NS. I'm not ready to get a Samsung phone. Dual Core will be basic, and probably not the first one out. After having the N1, my standards are pretty high. I'm very happy with this phone. It feels unique, it looks unique, it still faster than many of the newest phones. And it has my name engraved on the back.

My wife, who has one, too, dropped hers in the parking lot last week. A lady picked it up, took of the silicone cover, saw her name and the name of our business engraved on it and came by to see us.

I know we have a plastic case, but it looks like metal. Classy. And it's not a Samsung.
    :nexusx: Serious Android Fan :nexusx:

Don't see anything in a newer phone that gives me a temptation to leave my Nexus One!

There's no significant change in the Nexus S. Quick updates , yes...

1Ghz processor in the N1 and NS. Same camera I think ...unless the NS has 8mp.

No stock 720p HD....C'Mon now.

NS has that Contour screen ...if you're all about throwing down 500$ for a curved screen.

After CES ...you have a wide variety of highend Android phones that easily own the Nexus S.

--> Ne:nexusx:uS One ROOTED

--> ...a Gingerbread ROM

- Our handicapped puppy -

*Follow me on Twitter

EASY ROOT + CUSTOM KERNEL FLASHING INSTRUCTIONS ----> HERE

+2 on the Atrix that badboy's specs are pretty damn good.

Not a fan of Motorola build quality though, I would have far preferred a HTC with such specs. How are the Motorola phones these days I had tons of problems back in the razr days?

However I still think I will go for an Atrix and run alongside my n1.
    Oh how I long for the next CM7 on N1

hardware: Ne:nexusx:us One
    Recovery: Amon Ra 2.1.1 Jesusfreke
    Rom: CyanogenMod 6.1.1 stable.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links