OK. I'm Ready to Join the "Dark Side"

This is a discussion on OK. I'm Ready to Join the "Dark Side" within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; There is an adb file in "tools". It's not titled as an .exe but 'm guessing it's the one you are looking for. The location ...

Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: OK. I'm Ready to Join the "Dark Side"

There is an adb file in "tools". It's not titled as an .exe but 'm guessing it's the one you are looking for. The location is: "C:\SDK\SDK"

Yea, i just installed all recommended like eclipse etc since I didn't know, worked antway

The links for dl'ing the SDK zip work for me, if we are taliking about same links

I think I just chose "Force" to dl all items. Think that was the suggested option

I'll back out now. Don't want to complicate things. Just thought the path variable may help but wasn't sure

If it gets to difficult, just one-click and don't dl OTA's
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

ok. The page was pretty much blank and nothing was downloading, I'm, not sure what was going on. But I'll stick with dangers plan for now.

Thanks

I think I know what happened. You clicked on the SDK link on the XDA page and got a white screen. On that screen is a green SDK tab at top left. Click on it then you will be in the SDK setup area with guides and dl links. Then I had to read all carefully and fumble thru it.

The link on the XDA page is not a dl link.

ken
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Ok. Thanks. That's the file I downloaded the first time. For some reason it isn't showing well today. I had to click on a blank tab and then back to SDK and the whole page showed up.

danger you there?

Well I wish you'd at least tell me when we can do this. I tried to tell you when I can. I made plans to do this today and now I'm sitting here at my computer pushing reload every 15 minutes. I understand you have other things to do rather than to help some noob root his phone, but I have other things to do as well.

Sorry if I came off harsh. I'm having a bad day.

Sorry, I was at my kids soccer practice...

Try these commands:
    c:
    cd\
    cd sdk
    cd sdk
    cd tools

Attach your phone, boot into fastboot (should show FASTBOOT USB on the phone screen, and type "fastboot devices"

It should return with a Hxxxxxxxxx type number (don't post the number, just let me know if it shows one)

Yes it shows a number

Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links