OK. I'm Ready to Join the "Dark Side"

This is a discussion on OK. I'm Ready to Join the "Dark Side" within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Samsung Galaxy Update Delayed by Carriers? Turns into Class Action Lawsuit for Samsung Vibrant and More? http://www.wirelessandmobilenews.com...-and-more.html should we follow suit??...

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425

Thread: OK. I'm Ready to Join the "Dark Side"

Samsung Galaxy Update Delayed by Carriers? Turns into Class Action Lawsuit for Samsung Vibrant and More? http://www.wirelessandmobilenews.com...-and-more.html

should we follow suit??

Good point on the radio, I shouldn't have said never. I do check md5's on those rare occassions. Of course only flashed 2 radios in 9 months.

Good work on getting dudewithaplan up and running

He can now enjoy the ups and downs of flashing Tom's
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Quote Originally Posted by dudewithaplan View Post
    I guess I want cyanagen 6.1 its a good start. I'm very interested in modaca, gingerbread ROM and especially miui, but I'm gonna go with the basics to start. So where do I find the appropriate radio?
    You wouldn't be going wrong with a Cyanogen ROM. The CM7 nightlies are going to be crazy buggy for the time being. CM6 is a perfect way to go for you, as of right now.

If you have an itch for Android 2.3 .... Download MicroMod's GB ROM. It's stable and you'll have trackball wake (your power button will thank you) and everything works. If you want a CM7 preview along side with that, MicroMod has included a CM7 Theme ROM and you can see a little bit of it on my YT channel.

Send me a msg on GTalk if you have an itch for GB.

--> Ne:nexusx:uS One ROOTED

--> ...a Gingerbread ROM

- Our handicapped puppy -

*Follow me on Twitter

EASY ROOT + CUSTOM KERNEL FLASHING INSTRUCTIONS ----> HERE

Quote Originally Posted by danger-rat View Post
    Radios:
    Nexus One/Radios - XDA-Developers

You probably won't need one, but if you decide you want to try, do it very carefully, and always check the md5 of the file.
    I use mand5 from the market...

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk
    If I don't need to flash a radio I'm not going to. I thought I had to.this was a tedious buy fun prices but I'm ready to enjoy a new mod. Time to go flash a tom!

Quote Originally Posted by danger-rat View Post
    Radios:
    Nexus One/Radios - XDA-Developers

You probably won't need one, but if you decide you want to try, do it very carefully, and always check the md5 of the file.
    I use mand5 from the market...

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk
    If I don't need to flash a radio I'm not going to. I thought I had to.this was a tedious but fun prices but I'm ready to enjoy a new mod. Time to go flash a tom!

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links