OK. I'm Ready to Join the "Dark Side"

This is a discussion on OK. I'm Ready to Join the "Dark Side" within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; You can reboot if you want. There should be a reboot option in either fastboot or hboot (I forget which) Sent from my Nexus One ...

Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: OK. I'm Ready to Join the "Dark Side"

You can reboot if you want.
    There should be a reboot option in either fastboot or hboot (I forget which)

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

What I've got right now is a black screen with an adroid below a triangle with and exclamation point in the middle of it. There are no options.

Ahhhh, that's just the stock recovery. You can try volume up and power to see the recovery options, our just pull the battery...

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

I've unzipped the file and deleted it twice now. it is missing files. The second time I downloaded it from your link again. It doesn't have the android-usb_drivers or usb-drivers as you had asked before.

It looks like you're getting a corrupt download.
    The file should be about 9 or 10 meg.

I'll see if I can post it somewhere else, but it downloads fine for me...

Hey dandger if you don't mind I caught up on my reading in this post and it you don't mind I would like to cut in and say I think you should just try and use the method in the link I sent previously (the one from you and me) because I think there might be something wrong with the SDK you have found.

I'm going to delete every copy, including all the zip files I have. Gonna dl from scratch.

Quote Originally Posted by Dude Random21 View Post
    Hey dandger if you don't mind I caught up on my reading in this post and it you don't mind I would like to cut in and say I think you should just try and use the method in the link I sent previously (the one from you and me) because I think there might be something wrong with the SDK you have found.
    What makes you say that?

I've simply taken the files that we downloaded together, placed them all in one folder, deleted the unnecessary ones, and added the rageagainstthecage, superuser.apk, su, and busybox files, as well as superoneclick, flash image, and some others.

The file just means you don't have to use the SDK manager to download all the files, and then download others from other locations, and move them all to the same folder. Basically, there's about 10% of the sdk you need, and it's here...

It's the exact same set up I have on a thumbdrive which I carry around with me and use at work, etc...

Quote Originally Posted by danger-rat View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dude Random21 View Post
    What makes you say that?

I've simply taken the files that we downloaded together, placed them all in one folder, deleted the unnecessary ones, and added the rageagainstthecage, superuser.apk, su, and busybox files, as well as superoneclick, flash image, and some others.

The file just means you don't have to use the SDK manager to download all the files, and then download others from other locations, and move them all to the same folder. Basically, there's about 10% of the sdk you need, and it's here...

It's the exact same set up I have on a thumbdrive which I carry around with me and use at work, etc...
    Ok well if that is what this file is (didn't download it) then ya it has to be a corrupted download or something of the sort because if it worked for me it should work for him.

Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links