Newbie needs apps, but n-o-o-o-o!!!

This is a discussion on Newbie needs apps, but n-o-o-o-o!!! within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Originally Posted by Oxente Dude Random21 Ah the wonderful word of rooting ok well we just solved our problem I think. But is a little ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Newbie needs apps, but n-o-o-o-o!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Oxente View Post
    Dude Random21 Ah the wonderful word of rooting ok well we just solved our problem I think. But is a little more complicated than you would think first I just want to know how much you know about rooting and flashing ROMs? Because that is how we are going to solve this. And donít worry there is just about at 99% chance that this will fix it.

EDIt: btw when you have a rooted phone it is good to mention that for things like issues because they can be caused by something related to your rooted phone.

DudeR21, I see your point! I'd like to have a signature with that info in it. Is that a thing that cn be done using the forum? Something like:

Oxente - Nexus One, Android version 2.2.1,CyanogenMod 6.1.0-RC2-N1, Kernel 2.6.35.8

P.S. This phone was rooted by the guy I bought it from. I have zero experience in that area.
    Yep. Up in the menu bar of this forum, you have User CP. Click and navigate on your left to see "Settings and Options". Click on Edit Signature.

BillBall - Thanks!
    Oxente [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    N1 2.2.1, CyanogenMod 6.1.0-RC2-N1, Kernel 2.6.35.8

Quote Originally Posted by dudewithaplan View Post
    Not sure what the "nifty" programs you are running are, but my guess is many can be saved onto your laptop or if they are on you SD backed up. When i did a factory reset I was amazed at how many of my apps were there on first boot. Nearly all.
    Dude/w/Plan, Sorry I'm slow to reply... I'd kinda like to know what happens when you do a factory reset.

DudeRandom21 - "...first I just want to know how much you know about rooting and flashing ROMs? Because that is how we are going to solve this. And don’t worry there is just about at 99% chance that this will fix it.
    EDIt: btw when you have a rooted phone it is good to mention that for things like issues because they can be caused by something related to your rooted phone"
    DudeR21, What happens if we root and flash a phone that has been rooted before?

Guys, I really am reading and trying to get the idea, but there are holes that are only going to get filled in while doing this...
    Thanks for your help and your patience!
    Oxente [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    N1 2.2.1, CyanogenMod 6.1.0-RC2-N1, Kernel 2.6.35.8

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links