Lg optimus 2x

This is a discussion on Lg optimus 2x within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; What do you guys think about this phone I been looking for a phone to upgrade from my nexus one all though I do love ...

Thread: Lg optimus 2x

Lg optimus 2x

What do you guys think about this phone I been looking for a phone to upgrade from my nexus one all though I do love it dearly. I just get tired of owning the same phone for so long. Anyway the one thing keeping me away from the of is that it is not stock android which I am willing to give it a shot since I have not had a non stock android phone yet but I know how te whole update thing goes with see things I would hate to receive updates so late. Anyway let me hear you guys input

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

For some reason I don't trust LG.. I have seen some of there older non smart phones and hate them. I'm sure they are powerful but I still don't trust them.

This is from no experience, just a "hunch" that I get with this stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by jmejiaa View Post
    For some reason I don't trust LG.. I have seen some of there older non smart phones and hate them. I'm sure they are powerful but I still don't trust them.

This is from no experience, just a "hunch" that I get with this stuff.
    I sort of see where you are coming from, like i have an LG monitor, but doesnt mean they should be making phones. Who knows, they may have out done them selfs, i will actually wait for it to drop and read some reviews about it.

If that phone didnt have that LG interface on it then it would be a no brainer... HTC sense or Stock android for me

LG are a very budget manufacturer. They still supply reasonably good technology and good value for money but you I doubt you will get a well-built quality product.

Still, it can't be much worse than the original LG Optimus (GT540), that thing is terrible, plasticy, useless touch screen, etc. Android does not deserve to run on that phone!
    Nothing is perfect, but we must not lose faith in perfection. If we did, everything would be a whole lot worse than it is now!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links