Gingerbread on NexusOne

This is a discussion on Gingerbread on NexusOne within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Has anyone got it yet? if Yes how, longing for Gingerbread on my N1...

Thread: Gingerbread on NexusOne

Gingerbread on NexusOne

Has anyone got it yet?
    if Yes how, longing for Gingerbread on my N1

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Junior Member cristianossilveira's Avatar
    I got it yesterday but i came back to CM 6, just cuz i wiped everything instead of just cache. As i could see the rom cm7 is cool and works fine. I recommend. There is nothing super on it, just a bit faster and the UI different.

Quote Originally Posted by cristianossilveira View Post
    I got it yesterday but i came back to CM 6, just cuz i wiped everything instead of just cache. As i could see the rom cm7 is cool and works fine. I recommend. There is nothing super on it, just a bit faster and the UI different.
    I'm also going to wait for CM7, they have me hooked on CM6.. The little things make me really like the ROM. Even though I was fine with stock 2.2

i call bs that you got the official ota gb update

Quote Originally Posted by deel View Post

I think he meant he got CM7(Gingerbread).. I flashed it to but went back to CM6 due to gapps not working

Quote Originally Posted by jmejiaa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by deel View Post

I think he meant he got CM7(Gingerbread).. I flashed it to but went back to CM6 due to gapps not working

ah, gotcha. that makes sense. he never explained the how as the original poster requested

When is the official Gingerbread releasing? Didn't they say that Gingerbread for Nexus One was ready? Gosh, I hope that Google doesn't pull a Samsung on us Nexus One owners and leave us out in the rain.

Supposing someone got it through OTA, would like to know who was carrier, I am based out of India, if anyone knows when how it would be good.

Depending on your carrier your os rom can be tweaked so ota can be blocked by carrier. It was my case. I. Flashed a google stock rom to make sure i receive the official ota.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

Until samsung reach it's numbers in sales of the nexus s. G B not coming to any other handset any time soon.:D

Sent from my CyanogenMod Nexus One using Tapatalk
    Ne:nexusx:uS One ROOTED
    Cyanogen Mod Nightly ROM

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links