What's better then "Blink" for changing the color of the LED trackball alerts?

This is a discussion on What's better then "Blink" for changing the color of the LED trackball alerts? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I already got it to barely work when I installed it. Now after a recent update only text messages show their correctly selected colors. I'm ...

Thread: What's better then "Blink" for changing the color of the LED trackball alerts?

What's better then "Blink" for changing the color of the LED trackball alerts?

I already got it to barely work when I installed it. Now after a recent update only text messages show their correctly selected colors.

I'm not looking for something that completely changes the way the message system works, just something to change the LED color that flashes on the trackball for various messages, emails, incoming calls and missed calls.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Blink drained my battery pretty bad, so I uninstalled it. Funny thing is my vaicemail (GoogleVoice) blinks green and my Yahoo Mail blinks purple. You might try searching the app forum. I know I've read threads about this on there.

color trackball

gmail notifier and handsent sms
    If I had to name my greatest strength, I guess it would be my humility. Greatest weakness, it's possible that I'm a little too awesome.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links