Still no 2.2.2 update here

This is a discussion on Still no 2.2.2 update here within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Hi forum, i am new here. i have an unrooted, unmodified N1. running 2.2.1 T-mobile, mid-west region. and i've been hearing about 2.2.2 update a ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Still no 2.2.2 update here

Still no 2.2.2 update here

Hi forum, i am new here. i have an unrooted, unmodified N1. running 2.2.1

T-mobile, mid-west region. and i've been hearing about 2.2.2 update a lot lately, yet i keep checking and it's not OTA for me, yet.

is anyone out there in the same boat? is there something wrong with my phone? should i turn something on to get the OTA update? thank you!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I believe you just have to wait and you will get it.Me too i still didnt get it OTA so yesterday i decided to manually install 2.2.2 and it worked perfectly and my phone is working great,i never had any issues with 2.2.1 but i just took the update anyway

Quote Originally Posted by registerme1 View Post
    Hi forum, i am new here. i have an unrooted, unmodified N1. running 2.2.1

T-mobile, mid-west region. and i've been hearing about 2.2.2 update a lot lately, yet i keep checking and it's not OTA for me, yet.

is anyone out there in the same boat? is there something wrong with my phone? should i turn something on to get the OTA update? thank you!
    Welcome to the forums! I am on T-Mobile and no OTA for me either. We just wait until the Google servers push it to our phones - or you can download and manually install the OTA (if you can find the download link - I haven't seen it yet)

Here's the manual download location.It works perfectly

http://android.clients.google.com/pa...D.2854b06b.zip

I was just about to post a message about this.. glad I checked first.

I have yet to receive the update to 2.2.2 OTA as well.
    I am on Rogers.
    I suspect I will have to wait a little bit.
    When people first started saying they were getting Froyo OTA I had to wait about a week and a bit before mine came.

Im patient though - I still wish it were gingerbread though

i didnt get either, i think i will wait for it.

I just got the 2.2.2 OTA. Does this mean that the Gingerbread 2.3 will follow soon?

Quote Originally Posted by Ben_1 View Post
    I just got the 2.2.2 OTA. Does this mean that the Gingerbread 2.3 will follow soon?
    I hope so. But why would hey come out with an update(2.2.2) if 2.3 is suppose to be right around the corner?? why bother? maybe gingerbread isn't going to be here as soon as we thought

Just read that the 2.2.2. is only a small bug fix. It can not take long before we finally get the Gingerbread update. It should be there before the end of feb.

Unrooted n1. Rogers, just got my OTA

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links