Hard to decide...

This is a discussion on Hard to decide... within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Im in a pickle here... I absolutely love my Nexus One, but im looking to upgrade my phone to something better. Im currently on T-Mobile ...

Thread: Hard to decide...

Hard to decide...

Im in a pickle here... I absolutely love my Nexus One, but im looking to upgrade my phone to something better. Im currently on T-Mobile and im looking to STAY with them(Nice prices). So the only phone I see worth upgrading to is either the Mytouch 4G or the Nexus S. Now should I just keep my Nexus One until something else releases? or should I pick up either or?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Oh and PS, The wait for Gingerbread is KILLING ME!!!!!

I would wait. There is not all that much difference right now, not worth the cash, IMO. In fact, I AM waiting. Nexus three would be where I would most likely head next.
    Asus Transformer & Dock - Stock OS
    NookColor - Not Rooted - Running CM7 on mSD
    AT&T Nexus One - Not Rooted
    SquareTrade Warranty - Purchased
    Case-Mate Tough Case + Screen Protector
    Wave Secure + Lookout

Yeah. I'd wait too. The Nexus X will be 4G and running Ice cream or Jelly, or something else that starts with the letter "J" (Sorry folks "Jello " is a brand name, so you can nix that!) and will absolutely blow away either one of those phones. Keep in mind that the Moto Atrix is coming out in less than two weeks and it is a MONSTER compared to the Nexus S.

My guess is that the next Nexus "developer phone" will come out sooner than later.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links