That "I need a new phone" itch

This is a discussion on That "I need a new phone" itch within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Originally Posted by WERA689 Well, now that we know that the Atrix can be rooted, yeah; but why should I have to? I hate the ...

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: That "I need a new phone" itch

Quote Originally Posted by WERA689 View Post
    Well, now that we know that the Atrix can be rooted, yeah; but why should I have to?
    I hate the carriers locking out features and selling them back to us!
    Well you don't have to but personally I would root it anyway just to get motoblur off that thing so it's all the same to me. Although what do you mean by "now that we know the Atrix can be rooted" I mean in the end all phones end up getting rooted but has this phone already been proven rooted?

Super Moderator AndroidIsTheTruth's Avatar
    Yes it's already has root for it.
    Androidfied.

Oh cool thanks for the heads up I wasn't aware so thanks for the info.

Yeah, and it's very likely that I'll be rooting the Atrix very soon after I get it. I'll give Blur a chance to tick me off, then it's gone :D

After playing with and checking out the Atrix, I'm even more happier with my Inspire. I thought Samsung used cheap plastic, wow. And Motoblur sucks. The UI was very unappealing to me compared to Sense 2.0. Feels cheaply made to be a with horse. The screen on the inspire seems crisper a well. Just my opinion.
    Androidfied.

Just in case people still have that itch for the Atrix

Happy Android Hunting.
    Androidfied.

I took a look at the Samsung Galaxy S Vibrant 4g today. The back is really weird....has a fiberglass look and deal to it. The screen is imperceptibly larger than the 3g. It's just not that much nicer than the 3g. Not $150+$50 before mail vs $50 (3g) nicer. I pulled out my rooted CM7 N1 with no bloatware and thought.... nah I'm still happy!

HTC has nothing truly inspiring coming out this year. They're sticking with single core Qualcomm.. But they got a dedicated facebook button now!! lame..

Thinking of just Colorware'n my N1. But I see they pulled the N1 from their product lineup.

Quote Originally Posted by fallacy View Post
    HTC has nothing truly inspiring coming out this year. They're sticking with single core Qualcomm.. But they got a dedicated facebook button now!! lame..

Thinking of just Colorware'n my N1. But I see they pulled the N1 from their product lineup.
    At this point I'm perfectly content with that. Nothing about the Dual Core just makes me HAVE to get it. There's so much incompatibility right now with it that I personal do not want a crippled hardware phone. All the bugs probably won't be ironed out till summer seeing how there's only one phone with Tegra 2 and like 3-4 tablets with it little support as of now. And even though Xoom is out and development will start for that, it's only gonna be fixes for the Honeycomb.

So I'm VERY happy with my Inspire. I can't tell any difference in speed between it and the Atrix. Also from dealing with several MFR with their UI, The Sense UI 2.0 is the best out and HTC has always had a better development for Android.

I hate to say it, but despite the sidestep, my Inspire and MUCH better than my Nexus One.
    Androidfied.

Quote Originally Posted by fallacy View Post

I believe you are wrong. For T-Mobile, the latest rumor is HTC is coming out with Pyramid, which has a dual core processor. Initial word is a May release date.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links