That "I need a new phone" itch

This is a discussion on That "I need a new phone" itch within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Originally Posted by SM05 Other than Galaxy SII and perhaps next Nexus phone I don't see anything exciting coming out on AT&T this year. *If* ...

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: That "I need a new phone" itch

Quote Originally Posted by SM05 View Post
    Other than Galaxy SII and perhaps next Nexus phone I don't see anything exciting coming out on AT&T this year. *If* Nexus specs rumors are true then it's gonna be way too big for me. Matter of fact Galaxy SII is kind of pushing it size wise IMHO. One other thing that bugs me about SII is lack of notification light.
    I agree, that screen size is pushing it, but I'm hoping the thiness of the device offsets the width. It's gotta fit comfortably in my pocket.

Regarding the LED notification, I saw a video on YouTube and the reviewer said Samsung has been bad about including a notification light in previous phones, but the Galaxy S2 has one.

Source please? Looks like Sprint version will be the only one with LED notification light. No such luck for TMo and AT&T. Too bad.

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by SM05 View Post
    Source please? Looks like Sprint version will be the only one with LED notification light. No such luck for TMo and AT&T. Too bad.
    That SUCKS! I don't remember the exact YouTube vid, but I know it wasn't the Sprint version that was released here recentely. It was a European version I think. I can't say I've read anything about any of the U.S. versions, that addresses the notification light one way or another, so I'll take your word for it. That really, really stinks! Why would they leave that out??? A notification light should be a standard thing by now; especailly in such a high-end phone.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links