Just got my Cr-48!!!

This is a discussion on Just got my Cr-48!!! within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Sucks though, mine has a dead pixel out of box, bright green! So annoying!!! It's not that it's slow, it's pretty fast, but mine likes ...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Just got my Cr-48!!!

Sucks though, mine has a dead pixel out of box, bright green! So annoying!!! It's not that it's slow, it's pretty fast, but mine likes to drop wifi, and than have a hard time finding it again. Does it so many times, it's driving me absolutely nuts!
    [ROM] Cyanogen 7 Nightly's - I've accepted that I crackflash, no rehab center is open yet... -
    [Radio]Korean Radio 5.08.00.04
    I've tried Nexus S, MT4G, and G2, and I just can't find a phone that surpasses the Nexus One. Hard to believe this came out almost a year ago and it's still top of the line. :nexusx:

hmmm what would happen if it died...could they even replace it?

Yeah, on a card it came with, it says if any technical issues, don't go to your 15 year old neighbor brainiac kid for help(seriously, haha), call tech and RMA it.
    [ROM] Cyanogen 7 Nightly's - I've accepted that I crackflash, no rehab center is open yet... -
    [Radio]Korean Radio 5.08.00.04
    I've tried Nexus S, MT4G, and G2, and I just can't find a phone that surpasses the Nexus One. Hard to believe this came out almost a year ago and it's still top of the line. :nexusx:

Quote Originally Posted by Syntax323 View Post
    Yeah, on a card it came with, it says if any technical issues, don't go to your 15 year old neighbor brainiac kid for help(seriously, haha), call tech and RMA it.
    Would like to find out who did that card...Man that was FUNNY this is why I love Google they think like me.

OhYa really the stickers why did they add this?

I think I am gonna be alone on this one... I got mine little before Christmas also, and I have used it a bunch since then... but I do not love it.

I find it much less functional then even my cell phone. I have played with the bookmark store (apps? really? who you fooling?) and eh, some are neat, but the ones that might be really nice... laptop CPU struggles with. It does run both MS Office Live and Google Docs, so I was hoping to use it for working on my 3rd novel while on the road... but eh, I can not do enough basic formatting in those to pass the publishers specs, so I would have to bring it to a regular MS Office install and reformat an entire novel, by hand. Not attractive.

I think the IDEA is great... but it has a ways to go yet.
    Asus Transformer & Dock - Stock OS
    NookColor - Not Rooted - Running CM7 on mSD
    AT&T Nexus One - Not Rooted
    SquareTrade Warranty - Purchased
    Case-Mate Tough Case + Screen Protector
    Wave Secure + Lookout

Quote Originally Posted by VydorScope View Post
    I think I am gonna be alone on this one... I got mine little before Christmas also, and I have used it a bunch since then... but I do not love it.

I find it much less functional then even my cell phone. I have played with the bookmark store (apps? really? who you fooling?) and eh, some are neat, but the ones that might be really nice... laptop CPU struggles with. It does run both MS Office Live and Google Docs, so I was hoping to use it for working on my 3rd novel while on the road... but eh, I can not do enough basic formatting in those to pass the publishers specs, so I would have to bring it to a regular MS Office install and reformat an entire novel, by hand. Not attractive.

I think the IDEA is great... but it has a ways to go yet.
    VydorScope could you please give your Netbook to someone else. lol

I'll buy it! xD

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

I wonder how much one of these things could actually go for I mean there is no actual sales price and there is only like 60 000 units in the world so these things must be worth allot.

HA! I am not selling it... yet. :D
    Asus Transformer & Dock - Stock OS
    NookColor - Not Rooted - Running CM7 on mSD
    AT&T Nexus One - Not Rooted
    SquareTrade Warranty - Purchased
    Case-Mate Tough Case + Screen Protector
    Wave Secure + Lookout

I added a couple of stickers...can u spot it?
    Other phones will make fun of your virgin phone. Then your virgin phone will feel ugly and fat. It will have self esteem issues and start to hang around iPhones. Then it will end up in a dark drawer next to a dirty iPod and a whole lot of regrets. Is this want you want WERA!!
    For the love of God and your Nexus One. Root it!!!:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links