Just got my Cr-48!!!

This is a discussion on Just got my Cr-48!!! within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Yup, after a long time of waiting, and I completely forgot about it, UPS showed up today, and I was confused as hell. I didn't ...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Just got my Cr-48!!!

Just got my Cr-48!!!

Yup, after a long time of waiting, and I completely forgot about it, UPS showed up today, and I was confused as hell. I didn't order anything. Opened it, and surprise... cr-48!

Loving it so far. Everything is working great. I think my only gripe is I can't install anything, like .exe. I know it's a netbook, but wish I could install a few things, and than it would be perfect! Anyone else have one? Can you recommend things to try, or applications?
    [ROM] Cyanogen 7 Nightly's - I've accepted that I crackflash, no rehab center is open yet... -
    [Radio]Korean Radio 5.08.00.04
    I've tried Nexus S, MT4G, and G2, and I just can't find a phone that surpasses the Nexus One. Hard to believe this came out almost a year ago and it's still top of the line. :nexusx:

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I got mine yesterday its pretty awesome I to had forgotten about it. All of the applications that I have tried are just links to websites which is kind of weird that they are calling them apps.

Yeah, i've ran into a bit of that. It's cool for what it is though. I'm really enjoying it so far. Just have to find the right apps I guess. It'll be great for school though. With google docs and whatnot...
    [ROM] Cyanogen 7 Nightly's - I've accepted that I crackflash, no rehab center is open yet... -
    I've tried Nexus S, MT4G, and G2, and I just can't find a phone that surpasses the Nexus One. Hard to believe this came out almost a year ago and it's still top of the line. :nexusx:

Yeah its also nice to have when watching tv just because its so light and has awesome battery life.

Yeah, i'm loving it! This is my first time having a laptop/netbook too, so running around with this thing is just...fun. Goes great with my N1, and google tv. Haha, i'm such a google nerd.

Chrome OS Forum

There are many of you accursed souls there...those who have recieved the CR48. I'll be there too, waiting.

got mine last week! with the stickas!!!!! LOL
    Other phones will make fun of your virgin phone. Then your virgin phone will feel ugly and fat. It will have self esteem issues and start to hang around iPhones. Then it will end up in a dark drawer next to a dirty iPod and a whole lot of regrets. Is this want you want WERA!!
    For the love of God and your Nexus One. Root it!!!:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

\cartman voice

I hate u guys

/cartman voice

Never heard a thing on my sign up...
    I'm with WERA on this... xD

Everyone in the world is doing something beautiful, except me...

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

Danger make that everybody in the US, I'm stuck here in Canada and I'm not even eligible for the Cr-48 .

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links