Nexus One and car head unit

This is a discussion on Nexus One and car head unit within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Originally Posted by d1mitrov i have a somewhat related question. I have a blackberry bluetooth music gateway which i plug into my 3.5 mm jack ...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Nexus One and car head unit

Quote Originally Posted by d1mitrov View Post
    i have a somewhat related question. I have a blackberry bluetooth music gateway which i plug into my 3.5 mm jack of my car, i then pair it with my n1 trough bluetooth and listen to music wirelessly. My problem is that every so often the music skips for like a second...i dont know if thats because of the blackberry device or my bluetooth...when i use the phone with a 3.5mm jack direct connection in my car i dont have this problem...any suggestions?!
    Sounds like Bluetooth signal interrupt
    If I had to name my greatest strength, I guess it would be my humility. Greatest weakness, it's possible that I'm a little too awesome.

any idea why that would be? i also often get complaints from ppl when using different bluetooth earpieces saying that the quality is bad...could it be that my N1's bluetooth is messed up somehow??
    :nexusx: Nexus One Beta Tester

I can't speculate on what might be causing the problems that you are have.

I can however add that I have had some weird things happen with my bluetooth on my nexus one. Cutting in and out, poor quality. I am still undecided if it is the Nexus One, or the device I am trying to pair with it. In my experience with bluetooth, limited as it may be, I have noticed that the quality of the devices you are trying to pair hugely impact the experience, and the quality. Since the dock is for your blackberry, maybe the nexus one just doesn't play nice with it?

Sorry, I know this doesn't help much.
    .:. phoneStats .:.
    .:. Nexus One
    .:. version 2.3.4
    .:. build number GRJ22
    .:. ROOT - Stock Gingerbread img
    .:. Update from Gingerbread 2.3.3 to 2.3.4 and maintain root

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links