How to disable wake-on-any-key?

This is a discussion on How to disable wake-on-any-key? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; A looooooooong time ago I installed something that meant I could wake up my phone from any key, instead of just the power button. I'd ...

Thread: How to disable wake-on-any-key?

How to disable wake-on-any-key?

A looooooooong time ago I installed something that meant I could wake up my phone from any key, instead of just the power button.

I'd like to disable this feature now. Does anyone know where that feature is enabled/disabled?
    o- Nexus One running CyanogenMod 6.0
    o- Samsung Galaxy Tab running stock Froyo (update: running Gingerbread and virtually useless)

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Why not just find the app and delete it?
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

Quote Originally Posted by SliceBurgSlim View Post
    Why not just find the app and delete it?
    That's why I'm here. I did find it and uninstalled it (after first making sure it was set to "locked"). Somehow it's still enabled, even after a reboot, and I've had it installed so long I'm not even sure what the behavior should be without it. Especially as I have CyanogenMod6 installed.
    o- Samsung Galaxy Tab running stock Froyo (update: running Gingerbread and virtually useless)

Update: I found out what was wrong. Although I'd uninstalled "No Lock", I still had the CyanogenMod 6 trackball settings set to wake up on trackball press. I turned that off and now it's fine Here's how I had it set:

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links