My apps failing to update

This is a discussion on My apps failing to update within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Is anyone else having this issue? my apps will n o longer update it keeps telling me failed....

Thread: My apps failing to update

My apps failing to update

Is anyone else having this issue? my apps will n o longer update it keeps telling me failed.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by sotorious View Post
    Is anyone else having this issue? my apps will n o longer update it keeps telling me failed.
    My Angry Birds games would show the download icon for a second before disappearing and never telling me anything about it. I ended up just finding some site that had the apk's and installed it that way. But other than that I've had no problems.

I had this problem. Danger-Rat helped me out on this thread. http://www.nexusoneforum.net/forum/n...cessful-2.html

"Connect your phone to your pc, and browse to .android_secure and delete the file 'smdl2tmp1.asec' (You will not see this in file explorer only from your pc)"

o wow it worked thank you. What is that file? does it just end up getting corrupted after a while? Almost reminds me of steam sometimes when it cant log in you have to sometimes go and delete a certain file.

I'm not sure, but I think it's a corrupted file that comes with an app. I think it may have been tied to angry birds, but don't know that for sure either.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links