A sad day

This is a discussion on A sad day within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; A day or so ago i dropped my N1. Running back from a match to meet an old friend who had stopped by to visit. ...

Thread: A sad day

Twitter
    Nd1razor

A sad day

A day or so ago i dropped my N1.
    Running back from a match to meet an old friend who had stopped by to visit.
    I was in games kit and it doesnt have pockets so i put my N1 in my hoodie out of which it jumeped. On top of that it managed to slip out of its case, the one that comes with the phone.

The edges are heavily scratched and has a large one that ripped through the rubber bit at the bottom. Sligh scratches on the screen.

Im thankfull the screen dnt crack...
    I feel horrible

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Sorry to here that Fury--I would feel the same way.

Does it still work--hope so!

Ken
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Sad day indeed, Fury. But a battle scarred survivor is better than a dead soldier. Chin up and cheer the strength and determination of your Nexus!

Twitter
    Nd1razor
    Thx guys, yea still works, glad for that. Though streaming music to the dock is now slightly dodgy. Moving the phone at all interupts the stream.

Fury, sad news man - I feel your pain...

You can buy most of the case parts online, if you feel confident?

I'm about to rebuild my wife's Touch Pro2, which actually has holes in the case (just switched her to an MT4G).

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

Oh man. That is a bummer, Fury. I dropped mine back in April of last year. It gouged the metal and scraped the rubbery plastic. 10 months later the marks have smoothed and aren't as noticable. I've had a silicone case I bought on Amazon for a couple of bucks, but it never really fit well and was a little ugly. I lost the pouch as well.... So last week I bought a really sweet black case for it and it looks beautiful!

So go get yourself a nice black case for it!

PS. Make sure it's one that snaps around it like the Seido does. It allows you to leave the top part of it on when you put it in the dock. Mine clips the other way and it's a pain in the arse to take it apart for docking. Her's the link: http://www.htcdepot.com/seidio-innoc...4A123A6392.htm

Twitter
    Nd1razor
    Ill take a look, thanks guys.
    My battle scarred N1 wisshes you all the best XP

That is sad but like everybody say that's battle scars.

Get an otterbox I got sold on one and its a good thing too,hopping out of the truck last week my nexus jumped outta my shirt pocket,my otterbox got scratched and chipped but my dear nexus is just like the day I bought it,down side is it is a $40 case but well worth it

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links