a good car dock

This is a discussion on a good car dock within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Originally Posted by johnny cizzle the site i posted is the official htc site fyi. the only official site. the one you posted is some ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: a good car dock

Quote Originally Posted by johnny cizzle View Post
    the site i posted is the official htc site fyi. the only official site.
    the one you posted is some retailer
    so if you want to be wary, be wary of the site you posted
    I agree. However they don't have any in stock, and haven't had any for quite some time now. If they had it, I would have gotten mine there. I'd be surprised if they ever get them.

Real Nexus One car docks are in extreme short supply now, so you have to get them when you can. Rip-offs probably abound, so it behooves one to be very careful. I posted my experience of getting what I hoped for as my way of trying to help others to make their choices.

Caveat emptor

Tom M.

There's always eBay.

Google Nexus One Car Dock Genuine-Used in Box-Very Good - eBay (item 200575223951 end time Feb-17-11 16:16:51 PST)

Google Nexus One Car Dock OEM Navigation Charger - eBay (item 120684290141 end time Feb-19-11 16:36:35 PST)

Normally I can find a nice handful out there, today thought... Just the 2. Plus there's a couple others that are selling the phone with a couple docks.

I have the clingo ( x-mas gift). It is well made, but n1 does fall off sometimes. You are supposed to wash the clingy stuff ever so often but still in dry heat winters - it seems not to work so good.
    -steve

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links