a good car dock

This is a discussion on a good car dock within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Where could i get a good car dock from? The OEM Nexus One car dock i can't find. On ebay they go for a hundred ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: a good car dock

a good car dock

Where could i get a good car dock from? The OEM Nexus One car dock i can't find. On ebay they go for a hundred something which is too much.

Is there a good alternative to the OEM car dock? Or if the OEM car dock is available somewhere where could i get it from? Not too expensive.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

If I had to name my greatest strength, I guess it would be my humility. Greatest weakness, it's possible that I'm a little too awesome.

I would be wary of the one in the previous post. Although it looks like the real thing, the language of the ad doesn't verify that it is, and they don't mention anything about it being the real Google car dock, such as bluetooth connection or built in speakers. Also, they don't have any in stock now.

I got mine at
    HTC Google Car Dock For Nexus One #99H10111-00 - eXpansys Inc
    and it's the real thing, and seems to be brand new in factory packaging. It's $85.99 including (free) shipping. There may be better deals around but I couldn't find any.

I am not associated with this company, I just happened to have bought my car dock there.

Tom M.

Quote Originally Posted by MrQuietGuy View Post
    I would be wary of the one in the previous post. Although it looks like the real thing, the language of the ad doesn't verify that it is, and they don't mention anything about it being the real Google car dock, such as bluetooth connection or built in speakers. Also, they don't have any in stock now.

I got mine at
    HTC Google Car Dock For Nexus One #99H10111-00 - eXpansys Inc
    and it's the real thing, and seems to be brand new in factory packaging. It's $85.99 including (free) shipping. There may be better deals around but I couldn't find any.

I am not associated with this company, I just happened to have bought my car dock there.

Tom M.
    hey thanks epic find. do you by any chance have any experience with the clingo line of docks?

Quote Originally Posted by key View Post
    do you by any chance have any experience with the clingo line of docks?
    Sorry, I don't know anything about them.

Tom M.

Hey cool thanks for the share. Although I would like to know, I found the desktop dock on this website but it says "(US)" does that mean it will only ship to the US if so then that really sucks cause the one I really want is the desktop dock :/ can you confirm or deny this?

Quote Originally Posted by Dude Random21 View Post
    Hey cool thanks for the share. Although I would like to know, I found the desktop dock on this website but it says "(US)" does that mean it will only ship to the US if so then that really sucks cause the one I really want is the desktop dock :/ can you confirm or deny this?
    I don't know, I'm in the US. However if you click on Contacts you will see they have offices in many countries including Canada. Perhaps you could call them.

Tom M.

Ok thanks for the quick reply and I'll check that out and hopfuly I will have a new dock soon :D

the site i posted is the official htc site fyi. the only official site.
    the one you posted is some retailer
    so if you want to be wary, be wary of the site you posted
    If I had to name my greatest strength, I guess it would be my humility. Greatest weakness, it's possible that I'm a little too awesome.

i still can't decide which to get. I like the nexus one car dock, but also like the simple and clean look of the clingo stick car docks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links