phone's gone buggy...anyone else experiencing problems?

This is a discussion on phone's gone buggy...anyone else experiencing problems? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; My old 16GB SD card had the same problem when it was full up with too much data. I think it's just the card 'on ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: phone's gone buggy...anyone else experiencing problems?

My old 16GB SD card had the same problem when it was full up with too much data. I think it's just the card 'on it's way out'. I used to fill it up with as little as possible, then as more data was stored the problems would return.

In the end, I just use a 4GB card which works flawlessly even if it is 100% used.

Both SD cards I used were not cheap either, they were good SanDisk cards designed for mobile use.
    Nothing is perfect, but we must not lose faith in perfection. If we did, everything would be a whole lot worse than it is now!

It is better not to try out any adventurous things with your memory card, as this might lead to permanent deletion of all the files on the memory card. However, though the pictures on the memory card look to be deleted, you can still undelete pictures from SD card using a good memory card recovery tool.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links