email passwords

This is a discussion on email passwords within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Hi Guys, I am new to all of this and could do with some help. I have a nexus one and have recently changed my ...

Thread: email passwords

email passwords

Hi Guys, I am new to all of this and could do with some help. I have a nexus one and have recently changed my yahoo passwords on my computer. Now I cannot access my emails from my phone and need to change the passwords on my phone. I am not a teckie and could any help but please make it idoit proof so I can follow.

2. is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I've never used a yahoo email on Android so I don't know if I'm about to be helpful or not... but if you're bored while waiting for the real cavalry and want something to try...

From the home screen, press the menu button and choose Settings

In the settings list, choose Accounts & sync

In the list that appears, does your Yahoo account show up? If it doesn't then I'm definitely of no help to you (in which case you possibly change the password in a Yahoo-specific app you installed). If it does though, click it and you might have an "account settings" entry, with the password somewhere in there.

For my Exchange email account, to change my password I would need to choose "Account settings" (from inside the right Accounts & sync entry), then "Incoming settings", where the password field hides (among other fields).

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links