HTC Repair Center Fail.

This is a discussion on HTC Repair Center Fail. within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; This is my situation. On Tuesday afternoon call HTC to send my nexus to repair and decide to explain to the person who served me ...

Thread: HTC Repair Center Fail.

HTC Repair Center Fail.

This is my situation. On Tuesday afternoon call HTC to send my nexus to repair and decide to explain to the person who served me my problem with phone tells me that you can quit at $ 196 dollars. And as I start taking all the necessary information and explained to the person I'm from Puerto Rico. she says she has to check if they ship to my country because after a few minutes on hold. for I hear she can do the repair, I said that I was working one day come a prepaid label to send the phone. it happened Wednesday and Thursday. and call on Friday to see what the status was and that I had not come to send the phone label. and asked if the reason that the label had not come was that I live in Puerto Rico and the girl who answered me told me to wait I will check and that she understood that because Puerto Rico is a territory of United Estates. After waiting for about 5 minutes she tells me that this was the reason they do not ship to Puerto Rico to what I said then tell me the address for me being able to send by methods and said no to the nexus one that they could not send it back to Puerto Rico.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

If anyone past by this problem and have a solution. i need my beloved nexus one back

i think i understand your problem. let me sum it up. you sent your phone for repairs, they said they could ship it back to you, but when you called to check on your phone they said they can't ship it back to you. I would call as for a supervisor and tell them to pull up your first call when they said that they would ship it back to you. they cant just keep your phone. keep climbing their ladder until someone does what you need
    If I had to name my greatest strength, I guess it would be my humility. Greatest weakness, it's possible that I'm a little too awesome.

No. The problem is i call to request service and they told me they can send me the label to send the phone from Puerto Rico to the repair center. And Since the last Tuesday i try to get the label and every time i call to check why the label dont arrive to my email they tell me a different story.

Tuesday: They tell by the end of the day
    Thursday: The say the same. By the end of the day
    Friday:
    Call 1: They Request another label.
    Call 2: The girl who take my call ask to her supervisor and he told her HTC dont send the Fedex prepaid label to Puerto Rico to fix the nexus one. And they go to check how i can send my device. And please call us next monday.

Saturday: I call the girl who take my call told me the can send the label to send the phone from Puerto Rico and she request another label. And please call us next tuesday.

Wow . I would just talk to a supervisor from now on if I were you
    If I had to name my greatest strength, I guess it would be my humility. Greatest weakness, it's possible that I'm a little too awesome.

I gonna try that tomorrow

htc worked for me

called htc - they sent a fedex label. shipped the phone tuesday 3/1/11. Fixed by afternoon of 3/2/11. shipped back and received 3/4/11. Cost - $55 incl shipping. Not a warranty repair.

Quote Originally Posted by air View Post
    called htc - they sent a fedex label. shipped the phone tuesday 3/1/11. Fixed by afternoon of 3/2/11. shipped back and received 3/4/11. Cost - $55 incl shipping. Not a warranty repair.
    ???????????? this sounds wierd but all see your post is a Déjà vu to me because i send my phone the same day 3/1/11 and have the same cost .

Unfortunately, it sounds like you may have to cover the shipping costs.

i only pay the parts.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links