About phone in settings displays my temp. number instead of my original number

This is a discussion on About phone in settings displays my temp. number instead of my original number within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I need help! When I bought my new phone NEXUS-S from Best Buy T-Mobile gave me a temporary number until my old number could be ...

Thread: About phone in settings displays my temp. number instead of my original number

About phone in settings displays my temp. number instead of my original number

I need help! When I bought my new phone NEXUS-S from Best Buy T-Mobile gave me a temporary number until my old number could be ported over. My old number is now on my phone, but does not show up in my settings ABOUT MY PHONE. T-Mobile said to see if the number is there dial #686#.
    Well it shows up, but it is not in settings ABOUT MY PHONE, the temporary one is till showing up. Can anyone help me with removing the temp.#

Fr. Fred

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

To change that number you need an old phone like certain Nokias that have that option this should be something that is included in future versions of android but for now you need to change it with some other phone.

Ask T-Mo for a new SIM...

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

Actually I wouldn't go as to ask for another sim but I would ask them if they can change the number.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links