Gingerbread 2.3.3 now rolling out to N1

This is a discussion on Gingerbread 2.3.3 now rolling out to N1 within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Hehe that's exactly what I said to myself this morning....

Page 13 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Gingerbread 2.3.3 now rolling out to N1

Hehe that's exactly what I said to myself this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by iPeck View Post
    Ok. Theres my battery benchmark so far : i'm down to 85% after 4h15 mins of idle time and around 15 mins of internet use (3G) and no talking time. (0% bright, gps/wifi off)

Doesnt look too bad afterall ??

*Posted from my sweet Nexus One via hit'n'yak
    After 15 hours basically of standby - and about 10 minutes of Angry Birds - I am currently sitting at 80%
    That is with GPS, WiFi, Bluetooth, Sync turned out (It appears as though Tasker wasn't able to shut off my services as it normally does.

So far I seem to be getting better battery life, but it is still to early to get a true sense of the battery life.

.:. phoneStats .:.
    .:. Nexus One
    .:. version 2.3.4
    .:. build number GRJ22
    .:. ROOT - Stock Gingerbread img
    .:. Update from Gingerbread 2.3.3 to 2.3.4 and maintain root

AT&T N1 on Bell manually updated and working smoothly. The only concerns I have so far are WidgetLocker's trackball wake no longer work, and apps with black icons in the notification bar no longer visible.

Other than that, I'm loving it. I hope the black notification bar helps alleviate my screen burn in problem as well. :/

Strange OTA download problem. OTA update downloaded OK. No error message. I installed and restarted (tried restarting a number of times). However, the system info still shows Android 2.2.2, build FRG83G. I have hboot-0.35.0017. My phone is stock and NOT ROOTED. *#*#2432546#*#* just says that "checkin succeeded". Don't see the install package in downloads or at root. I am at a loss. Thinking of a manual installation, but worry that the first installation try indicates a problem. I certainly don't want a brick! Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by winvent View Post
    Strange OTA download problem. OTA update downloaded OK. No error message. I installed and restarted (tried restarting a number of times). However, the system info still shows Android 2.2.2, build FRG83G. I have hboot-0.35.0017. My phone is stock and NOT ROOTED. *#*#2432546#*#* just says that "checkin succeeded". Don't see the install package in downloads or at root. I am at a loss. Thinking of a manual installation, but worry that the first installation try indicates a problem. I certainly don't want a brick! Any ideas?
    Same thing happened to me. After that downloaded the file from this thread and updated manually. Just make sure you rename the file to "update.zip".

Quote Originally Posted by tesla View Post

Same thing happened to me. After that downloaded the file from this thread and updated manually. Just make sure you rename the file to "update.zip".
    Thanks. Will give it a try tomorrow!

**WARNING** if you use Windows 7, just name it "update" because depending if ur settings are on default or not, the system will automatically add the .zip extension. so you'll end up with "update.zip.zip".

i first named it "update.zip" on Win7 at first and it failed at initializing boot, then i realized...

Just done the manual update. Can not wait for ota. Work fine.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

Hi all,

What is the difference between rooted and unrooted N1?

I cannot update my N1 manually. how can I sovle such a problem, please?

Quote Originally Posted by winvent View Post
    I'm on AT&T stock unrooted also. Manual update doesn't work for me. I had an issue with manual update to FRG83G but the OTA worked. Ahhh, I see that my hboot didn't get updated, it is hboot-0.33.0012. Off to fix that...

AT&T ne:nexusx:us S on AT&T
    AT&T ne:nexusx:us one on Taiwan Mobile [Missing in Taipei]
    Archos 70 with UrukDroid

Page 13 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links