Gingerbread 2.3.3 now rolling out to N1

This is a discussion on Gingerbread 2.3.3 now rolling out to N1 within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Originally Posted by WERA689 I did the manual update last night, and I'm tickled...loving the black status bar, and the sleep animation! Phone's free memory ...

Page 15 of 29 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Gingerbread 2.3.3 now rolling out to N1

Quote Originally Posted by WERA689 View Post
    I did the manual update last night, and I'm tickled...loving the black status bar, and the sleep animation! Phone's free memory went from 20Mb to 31Mb just from installing the update, too! YAY! I'm not certain of this, but the phone seems snappier to respond to touches and swipes...I'll keep an eye on this one

As they say: Good things come to those who wait. So there, Aseems!:rofl3:
    Yes,the phone as a much faster response since the update and my free memory went up to

Quote Originally Posted by fahdbhatti View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ren2008 View Post
    and WiFi is gray when the wifi chip is enabled and getting signal, and green when you are connected to an actual signal.
    Thanks a lot for replying but What about the mobile internet's icon sometimes it grey but still working and usually its green?

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk
    By internet, you mean the phone signal icon (3G) or WiFi?

I did the manual update last night, and I'm tickled...loving the black status bar, and the sleep animation! Phone's free memory went from 20Mb to 31Mb just from installing the update, too! YAY! I'm not certain of this, but the phone seems snappier to respond to touches and swipes...I'll keep an eye on this one

Similar to my experience. The soft touch buttons in particular definitely seem more responsive after the update. The revised look of most everything is nice as well.

I grabbed Jumpgate Free from the market the other day, between this excellent live WP and the new build it's almost like having a whole new phone... very cool!

The jury is still out, but I think battery life may have taken a hit.

I still see no reason to covet any other phone yet on the market. I'm keeping this phone until I see something better, and I haven't seen anything significantly better.

Quote Originally Posted by Spyvie View Post

Similar to my experience. The soft touch buttons in particular definitely seem more responsive after the update. The revised look of most everything is nice as well.

I grabbed Jumpgate Free from the market the other day, between this excellent live WP and the new build it's almost like having a whole new phone... very cool!

The jury is still out, but I think battery life may have taken a hit.

I still see no reason to covet any other phone yet on the market. I'm keeping this phone until I see something better, and I haven't seen anything significantly better.
    When i bought my nexus one last years 3 of my co-workers bought the Samsung galaxy S from Bell they said to me that its the next generation phone,it comes installed with swype,etc... now guess who is laughing.They say they have all kinds of problems the phone is slow,they have to regularly re-boot because it freezes.Nexus one is the best for now.

...still waiting for OTA in Toronto...

My wifi and signal icons sometimes turn shades of grey as well. I wonder why that is?

Green is when you are synced with Google...

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

Grey means on, green represents activity

Twitter
    Nd1razor
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyvie View Post
    Grey means on, green represents activity
    did not know that, cheers!

hello. did anyone actually get the update OTA?

all i see here so far are from those who manually downloaded. thx.

Page 15 of 29 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links