Gingerbread 2.3.3 now rolling out to N1

This is a discussion on Gingerbread 2.3.3 now rolling out to N1 within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; got gingerbread OTA update this morning... no adverse affects so far, phone calls are fine... in fact everything seems way faster now!!! I'm not real ...

Page 19 of 29 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Gingerbread 2.3.3 now rolling out to N1

got gingerbread OTA update this morning... no adverse affects so far, phone calls are fine... in fact everything seems way faster now!!!

I'm not real fond of the new keyboard, it will just take getting used to, no big deal - I know, I know, there are all kinds of optional keyboards - I've used a bunch of them and they are all gimmicky to me.

The lime green in various areas is different (not a pro or con for me)... For them most part the layout is the same... I haven't played with the phone much today to really know what changes/effect gingerbread has made other than all application and general use is much faster now - and I love that!

Quote Originally Posted by johnz16 View Post
    I got the update this morning and now I can't make calls. All calls just fail and I can't browse the net. Not sure what is going on but right now Gingerbread screwed up my phone.
    Did you changed your APN's to your own phone operator? this is usually what would happen if you didn't correctly...

Quote Originally Posted by brantrac View Post
    :\ After the update, I have been getting very frequent launcher errors and force closes. Sometimes when I go back to the homescreen, all the icons disappear too. Other times there is severe lag that prevents me from scrolling between screens. Just right now everything just freezes and I get the launcher force close thing
    i suggest you do a factory reset, one app is prolly screwing your phone up. clearly not much ppl have had this issue so it could be something on your SD, like a folder not compatible with the new app installed.

clear cache from every app first and see if its better.... if not, might be smart to do a reset.

Why is uk always last grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrr

Flash it manually

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

What is next after GB?

Ice-Cream Sandwich.

One thing I've noticed lately, and I don't know whether to attribute it to GB or my warranty replacement N1, but it's annoying.

Trackball scrolling in the browser is a lot slower for me. Also, before I could flick the trackball quickly, and the screen would continue scrolling after the trackball stopped. Now, the screen stops immediately when the trackball stops, regardless of how fast it was going. I kinda miss being able to quickly flick through a long page. Anyone else notice this?

yup.. feels much more precise. But I know how you feel. Long web pages scroll must be pain lol

Quote Originally Posted by Fury View Post

where'd u get that time widget and wallpaper? u rooted?

Page 19 of 29 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links