Gingerbread 2.3.3 now rolling out to N1

This is a discussion on Gingerbread 2.3.3 now rolling out to N1 within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Anyone in NY receive the OTA ?...

Page 22 of 29 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 220 of 282

Thread: Gingerbread 2.3.3 now rolling out to N1

  1. #211
    Junior Member hobbesvr6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    14
    Anyone in NY receive the OTA ?

  2. #212
    Member fahdbhatti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    65
    why are some of you still waiting for the OTA why don't you manually update your phone.. because its not difficult at all and secondly you don't have to wait for any OTA updates.

  3. #213
    Junior Member fallacy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by hobbesvr6 View Post
    Anyone in NY receive the OTA ?

    Yesterday morning w/ATT

    Albany NY

    Quote Originally Posted by fahdbhatti View Post
    why are some of you still waiting for the OTA why don't you manually update your phone.. because its not difficult at all and secondly you don't have to wait for any OTA updates.
    Most of the issues are from people downloading/installing it themselves. Rare is the OTA error, and that's prolly from running something non-stock.

  4. #214
    Junior Member Thicrae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    22
    Just got in from work and I can't put it down
    there's so many changes
    pinch and zoom
    keyboard is cool
    google voice is highlighted

  5. #215
    Member NexusOneToo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    88
    ^^^ pinch zoom isn't new it came with froyo...

  6. #216
    Junior Member fvzuben's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    9
    I am not rooted and keep gettint the status 7 error everytime i try to update manually and OTA.. How do i update Hboot or is it anything else i can do?

  7. #217
    Junior Member hobbesvr6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    14
    I received the OTA this morning, but I still haven't install it because my phone don't have enough space. here is my question for you guys - I'm planning to wipe my phone clean before installing GB. So If I do a factory reset or Hard reset, will my OTA GB disapper in the system updates.

  8. #218
    Member Benvolio36's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    52
    I got OTA this morning (I'm in Hartford, CT).
    I have AT&T non-rooted. No problems to report what so ever. It runs a lot smoother! Although I don't like the black skin.

  9. #219
    Senior Member VydorScope's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    391
    Quote Originally Posted by hobbesvr6 View Post
    I received the OTA this morning, but I still haven't install it because my phone don't have enough space. here is my question for you guys - I'm planning to wipe my phone clean before installing GB. So If I do a factory reset or Hard reset, will my OTA GB disapper in the system updates.
    I have never tried, but I would assume not. You probably will have to re-checkin to see it though. If it does you can always manually update.
    Asus Transformer & Dock - Stock OS
    NookColor - Not Rooted - Running CM7 on mSD
    AT&T Nexus One - Not Rooted
    SquareTrade Warranty - Purchased
    Case-Mate Tough Case + Screen Protector
    Wave Secure + Lookout

  10. #220
    Junior Member hobbesvr6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by VydorScope View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hobbesvr6 View Post
    I received the OTA this morning, but I still haven't install it because my phone don't have enough space. here is my question for you guys - I'm planning to wipe my phone clean before installing GB. So If I do a factory reset or Hard reset, will my OTA GB disapper in the system updates.
    I have never tried, but I would assume not. You probably will have to re-checkin to see it though. If it does you can always manually update.
    I prefer the OTA update. The reason why I want to do factory/hardware reset because I want to wipe my n1 clean to the Factory state and start fresh with GB, so I don't want any error going on, but thanks

Page 22 of 29 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search tags for this page

5.08.00.04 nexus one

,

81304b2de707.signed-passion-gri40-from-frg83g.81304b2d.zip

,

android.clients.google.com/packages/ota/passion/81304b2de707.signed-passion-gri40-from-frg83g.81304b2d.zip

,

application news and weather process com.google.android.apps.genie.geniewidget

,

fresh install of android 2.3

,

nexus one roms radio 5.08.00.04

,

update.zip footer

Click on a term to search our sites for related topics.
Android Forum