Gingerbread 2.3.3 now rolling out to N1

This is a discussion on Gingerbread 2.3.3 now rolling out to N1 within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; When will I receive the ota update to gingerbread?...

Page 23 of 29 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Gingerbread 2.3.3 now rolling out to N1

When will I receive the ota update to gingerbread?

Should be any day now...there is no way to predict when you'll get it, unless you manually update.

Just logged onto the wireless at my hotel and got the notification for the OTA update and completed the install. First thing is to see if voice dialing with bluetooth works any better.

Quote Originally Posted by cjmpe View Post
    Just logged onto the wireless at my hotel and got the notification for the OTA update and completed the install. First thing is to see if voice dialing with bluetooth works any better.
    How much storage space did it take to update GB? Did you have to do factory reset before the update?

Quote Originally Posted by hobbesvr6 View Post
    How much storage space did it take to update GB? Did you have to do factory reset before the update?
    Sorry - I didn't pay attention to update size. The notification came in, I selected the download, it took less than a couple of minutes and then the phone automatically rebooted, just like every other OS update I've ever deployed.

Sorry - I didn't pay attention to update size. The notification came in, I selected the download, it took less than a couple of minutes and then the phone automatically rebooted, just like every other OS update I've ever deployed.
    The update size is 43.2 mb

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

I received the OTA this morning, but I still haven't install it because my phone don't have enough space. here is my question for you guys - I'm planning to wipe my phone clean before installing GB. So If I do a factory reset or Hard reset, will my OTA GB disapper in the system updates.
    no matter what you do, you will always have the OTA update notification in settings- about phone -system updates (of course till the time you don't respond to that notification and update)

Quote Originally Posted by fallacy View Post
    Anyone in NY receive the OTA ?

Yesterday morning w/ATT

Albany NY

Quote Originally Posted by fahdbhatti View Post
    why are some of you still waiting for the OTA why don't you manually update your phone.. because its not difficult at all and secondly you don't have to wait for any OTA updates.
    Most of the issues are from people downloading/installing it themselves. Rare is the OTA error, and that's prolly from running something non-stock.
    The only problem i faced with OTA is that even after down loading the 43mb file and installing the update, the system still showed froyo2.2.2. After waiting patiently for 3 days i got the update notification again and voila, this time it worked!
    If anybody faces similar problems, do report here.

Hey hey fastlove hope you like, it seems to work
    GREAT """"! Pinch an zoom : Has better response
    Keyboard. Wider
    Love the black and green.

Haven't used Bluetooth always have headset
    for music, phone,

Page 23 of 29 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links