2.33 new features for N1

This is a discussion on 2.33 new features for N1 within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I not happy with the changes to the phone contact icons. They now all have a white bottom border. It servers absolutely no purpose. I ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2.33 new features for N1

New contact icons

I not happy with the changes to the phone contact icons. They now all have a white bottom border. It servers absolutely no purpose.

I had created dozens of custom icons from photos and logos that looked great. Now they're all screwed up looking with that white border across the bottom.

There's info on it but it's so small it cannot be read. I'm assuming that it tells whether that contact has a phone number, email address, texting, map, website, etc - but as I said, it's so small that it serves no purpose.

My only thought is that the new added border to the icons may be a global Android thing and may actually display large enough on the new Motorola tablet to be useful?

Just looked at my contacts, and I see the white bar, but the only thing on is 3 dots. They all have 3 dots, so I do not think that is related to the contact specifically.
    Asus Transformer & Dock - Stock OS
    NookColor - Not Rooted - Running CM7 on mSD
    AT&T Nexus One - Not Rooted
    SquareTrade Warranty - Purchased
    Case-Mate Tough Case + Screen Protector
    Wave Secure + Lookout

Received 2.3.3 OTA yesterday. Generally happy with it (very quick and responsive), but noticed this morning that the GPS will not stay locked. Anyone else noticing this problem?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links