Was gingerbread worth all that wait?

This is a discussion on Was gingerbread worth all that wait? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; +1 The system app to sd is a nice addition. +1 on the new keyboard, works so much better and the color is nice (Orange ...

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Was gingerbread worth all that wait?

+1 The system app to sd is a nice addition.
    +1 on the new keyboard, works so much better and the color is nice (Orange is one of my fav colors LOL). I hunted this weekend looking for a theme/skin for Smart Keyboard Pro that resembled the new android keyboard. I found some close but all still had that dreadful gray box for word suggestions.

Quote Originally Posted by iPeck View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AhmedEltawil View Post
    Besides the redesigned keyboard, there was nothing in Gingerbread up brag about. But it's good to know that the NexusOne is stilling on Google's list.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk
    What about system app to sd ? Seem like a great addition to me

Posted from my sweet Nexus One on GB via Hit'n'Yak
    Not as big as app2SD, but very important, imo.
    I also love all of the new tweaks including massive amounts of ringtones...very nice ones too! Not to mention all of the things that make using the phone more fun, like the screen off affect (old TV) and the fact that is is silky smooth. Finally we can go up to iphone users and not here them say, but but, it's not as smooth...lol.

I am coming from a 2.2 Captivate with a custom ROM and a stock Atrix to a 2.3.3 rooted, deoxed nexus 1 and I love it, couldn't be happier. The whole experience is better for me. The phone is smooth, fast, has amazing battery life, and the phone itself with the led trackball and top light is the icing in thecake.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links