2.3.3 update allows screenshot w/o rooting?

This is a discussion on 2.3.3 update allows screenshot w/o rooting? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I just read some articles today about this. So far, all the screenshot apps in the market is only designed for rooted phones. Haven't found ...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2.3.3 update allows screenshot w/o rooting?

2.3.3 update allows screenshot w/o rooting?

I just read some articles today about this. So far, all the screenshot apps in the market is only designed for rooted phones. Haven't found one that is compatible with gb, to see if it really does work. I really can't wait because this is actually the only reason I want to root! anyone knows an app that supports this?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

GB supports screenshots without root but there isn't any app that have been developped yet. (Not that I know of) But like you, I'm waiting for that. I'm pretty sure one app will hit the market soon. Another reason I rooted in the past was to get the more out of my memory, wich problem was solved by GB's apps2sd capacity. As for cache cleaner, I've found a good one nearly as good as cachemate for root. :P

So give me the screenshots apps on GB and I'll be a very happy man

Quote Originally Posted by iPeck View Post
    GB supports screenshots without root but there isn't any app that have been developped yet. (Not that I know of) But like you, I'm waiting for that. I'm pretty sure one app will hit the market soon. Another reason I rooted in the past was to get the more out of my memory, wich problem was solved by GB's apps2sd capacity. As for cache cleaner, I've found a good one nearly as good as cachemate for root. :P

So give me the screenshots apps on GB and I'll be a very happy man
    on one of the articles, it said shootme had an update recently that allows gb phones to use it, but tried it with no luck.

was there a significant difference with the app2sd capacity? also what do you use for cache cleaner?

subscribed - for answer to above...

• GB apps2sd is as good as you could get on let's say Foyo with good root app2sd enabler. (even little better I would say) Because I now have 95 apps installed with 75 Mb free memory on phone, wich is like 10 more apps than when I was rooted on Froyo.

• I use aCCleaner for cache. It's free and it gathers all apps cache infos for quick deletion or select the ones you want to be cleared yourself.

subscribed - for answer to above...
    +1 for the screen shot app.

if I get time, I might look in to writing one... probably someone else will before I do.
    Asus Transformer & Dock - Stock OS
    NookColor - Not Rooted - Running CM7 on mSD
    AT&T Nexus One - Not Rooted
    SquareTrade Warranty - Purchased
    Case-Mate Tough Case + Screen Protector
    Wave Secure + Lookout

Find some time plzzzz lol :P

Posted from my sweet Nexus One on GB via Hit'n'Yak

Great piece of development.. Hope an app comes out soon!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iPeck View Post
    GB apps2sd is as good as you could get on let's say Foyo with good root app2sd enabler. (even little better I would say) Because I now have 95 apps installed with 75 Mb free memory on phone, wich is like 10 more apps than when I was rooted on Froyo.

I use aCCleaner for cache. It's free and it gathers all apps cache infos for quick deletion or select the ones you want to be cleared yourself.
    How do you have 95 apps installed and still have 75 mb?! i have 64 apps (native and market apps combined) and only have 70 mb left!
    I will look into the cache app, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by VydorScope View Post
    if I get time, I might look in to writing one... probably someone else will before I do.
    This will make a lot of people happy Please find the time!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links