gingerbfead app2sd

This is a discussion on gingerbfead app2sd within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; ^^^ interesting - thanks for the clarification... So I started with 111mb free space then moved all SD apps to phone and had 79.45 free ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: gingerbfead app2sd

^^^ interesting - thanks for the clarification...

So I started with 111mb free space

then moved all SD apps to phone and had 79.45 free space

moved same apps back to SD and had 94.11 :mad:

At that point I'm saying to myself "why did I fix what's not broken", and I was pissed that I even moved the apps... decided to unmount SD card - low & behold storage went to 113mb!!!

The weird thing is, just as I was typing this post - I double checked the phone and now it's 115 - not sure how I gained 2mb just having it sit there... but bottom line is I now have 4mb more than prior to moving apps back & forth - so thanks for the suggestion.

Vincent - Thank you very much! I was contemplating reseting my phone but with your help of moving to phone and back to SD I went from 25mb to 50mb. My girlfriend has the same phone and she has 100mb free yet almost the same amount of apps so it really didn't make sense. Again THANK YOU!!

Quote Originally Posted by VydorScope View Post
    The ones in "On SD" I moved back to phone, and then back to SD to pick up the memory gains that GB gives.

I just tried this epiphany and when I went to move Twicca back to SD card, it no longer offered that option. Strange, I had it on the SD card for 6 months. I have now lost 2.5 mgs of free space. Even tried the unmount/mount thing.

I should have left things alone.

on my phone it says 137 mb used and 59 mb free for internal storage. since the n1 has 512 mb for internal storage, is the other 212 mb used up by the android software?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links