N1 Gingerbread Exchange email setup

This is a discussion on N1 Gingerbread Exchange email setup within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Right now i'm using Touchdown for my exchange, I'm wondering if the GB Stock Mail exchange email setup is better than the one in Froyo. ...

Thread: N1 Gingerbread Exchange email setup

N1 Gingerbread Exchange email setup

Right now i'm using Touchdown for my exchange, I'm wondering if the GB Stock Mail exchange email setup is better than the one in Froyo. or are they still the same layout. I don't want to use third party app to setup my exchange email because it takes up a lot of storage space on my N1.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Mine looks the same as when I was on Froyo. Version I have is 2.3...

I don't use exchange, so I can't comment on performance...

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

I've been connected to an exchange server ever since I got my phone last year. I know when Froyo came out I could get my calendar on my phone. That was a bummer not to have the calendar before that update. So no problems here, I say give it a try, it's not gonna hurt anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Snickolaz View Post
    I've been connected to an exchange server ever since I got my phone last year. I know when Froyo came out I could get my calendar on my phone. That was a bummer not to have the calendar before that update. So no problems here, I say give it a try, it's not gonna hurt anything.
    How about the GAL? I know Froyo can't do GAL thats why I got the touchdown.

Quote Originally Posted by hobbesvr6 View Post
    If you start to type their name it will search the address book from exchange. It will show your contacts from Gmail first, but it'll show the exchange contacts at the bottom. Other than that I'm not sure how to search through the directory.

Quote Originally Posted by hobbesvr6 View Post
    If you start to type their name it will search the address book from exchange. It will show your contacts from Gmail first, but it'll show the exchange contacts at the bottom. Other than that I'm not sure how to search through the directory.
    Yeap I'm on the same page with you. I want to be able to search throught the whole company directory in GAL.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links