Was it worth the wait?

This is a discussion on Was it worth the wait? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Now that Dad has let us back inside, I sit here gnawing on my stale X-mas cookie, wondering if it was worth getting out of ...

Thread: Was it worth the wait?

Cool Was it worth the wait?

Now that Dad has let us back inside, I sit here gnawing on my stale X-mas cookie, wondering if it was worth getting out of the rain for?
    Once past the slick new UI ( eye of the beholder I guess ) and the obvious 3D performance improvements, I find myself craving cereal! Or even a scoop of that favorite summer time treat?
    Any bets on either? ………
    Typical spoiled child…….. always wanting! ( deserving ) thinking, something new will better than what we’ve got.
    My N 1 is still the best phone I have ever owned, A little tweek here and some glitter there didn’t really change much! Not really sure what I was expecting.
    I am a little miffed about losing my track ball wake up….. ( chuckles...... soooo spoiled ) Sure; I know it will get fixed, as will any other UHM….”Glitches”.... GB can throw out.
    Can’t say I am disappointed or overly impressed with Pop’s baking! but Ya’ll know, I’ll come running for every crumb and be begging for more…… :P
    JMO….. Capt.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Asus Transformer & Dock - Stock OS
    NookColor - Not Rooted - Running CM7 on mSD
    AT&T Nexus One - Not Rooted
    SquareTrade Warranty - Purchased
    Case-Mate Tough Case + Screen Protector
    Wave Secure + Lookout

Solution:
    Cookie Crisp. It's both a cereal and cookies.
    Come here little sheep; I have a nice juicy apple for you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nexus One: Locked and Rooted
    ROM: CM7

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links