Change nexus one's AMOLED

This is a discussion on Change nexus one's AMOLED within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Is it possible to change AMOLED to Retina display? I just wonder about this....

Thread: Change nexus one's AMOLED

Change nexus one's AMOLED

Is it possible to change AMOLED to Retina display?

I just wonder about this.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I suppose it is, but the jack you would spend on a custom Retina Display renders doing it to being a dumb move. I'm guessing it would cost much more than the phone itself.

Quote Originally Posted by dudewithaplan View Post
    I suppose it is, but the jack you would spend on a custom Retina Display renders doing it to being a dumb move. I'm guessing it would cost much more than the phone itself.
    Well, the design of Nexus one is good, and Retina display is better than Amoled. So I though it will be woderful to combine these two stuff. Thank you.

I really shouldn't say dumb because I don't know... I just doubt that there is a 3.7" version...otoh. Why not try to find out because quite honestly, that and the battery life are the only reasons to replace this work of art!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links