Need Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a discussion on Need Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!! within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I just tried that and it said an error occurred while attempting to run privileged commands Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Need Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just tried that and it said an error occurred while attempting to run privileged commands

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

Sorry, I just re read your earlier post. I thought you said superuser access...

Superuser if just an app from the market that acts as a firewall for rooted users. Anyone can install it...

Since it's on your phone though, it's possible that your system has been rooted in the past. Did you buy the phone used?

If this is the case, it may be easier to return your phone completely back to stock. We can root it, and do it quickly, our you can roll back to an older version of android and flash a few updates...

So there isn't a way to unroot the phone?

But I can't uninstall superuser off the phone, so if I can root it I will just do that. Do you know a good site that has good instructions on how to root the Nexus One?

Do I ever... xD
    http://www.nexusoneforum.net/forum/n...e-windows.html

Problem. After I boot into fastboot, windows isn't prompting me to install drivers. What should I do at this point?

Right click on My Computer, select properties, hardware tab, then Device Manager. Look at the usb devices, selecting properties for each. When you find the phone you can either update the driver, or delete the existing driver (which will force an instal next time you connect)

And just a little side note encase you care the reason that you can't remove the superuser app from your phone is probably because the person who had your phone before rooted using an app called z4root and didn't unroot using it which has the side effect that the app stays there and is not removable it's not big deal.

Thanks for all your help phone is working perfectly

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links