Need Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a discussion on Need Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!! within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I got the official gingerbread update, but every time I try to install it, it crashes, can someone please tell me what I can do ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Need Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Exclamation Need Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got the official gingerbread update, but every time I try to install it, it crashes, can someone please tell me what I can do to solve this problem, I have even factory reset my phone, but it still does the same thing, I'm at a lost right now.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Which carrier do you have, and where did you get your phone?

Also, what errors are you getting?

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

I have the tmobile version. Every time I get the update and let it install, about half way through it goes to the triangle with the exclamation point.

That's not an error, that's the stock recovery. It goes to that screen for a bit while updating. Are you letting it complete?

You can also do the install manually, if you want to force it?
    What build number are you on?

Not on stock for a long time--but is that where he needs to press vol+ and pwr to get to recovery screen? I may have + and - messed up
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

No you got it right on the money Ken the only thing is I can't remember if it's power a little before volume + or the other way around but it's something like that

I think it is at same time--funny how can't remember the basics before rooting
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

I'm on version frg8g.

FRG83G
    That should be a single update then. Download the fle, rename to update.zip and place on the root of your SD.

Boot into the bootloader by holding volume down while booting. Select recovery. When you get to the android with the exclamation, just hold power and volume up (like Ken said) - the power button should be pressed just before volume up.

From the recovery, use the Apply SDcard Update.zip option... Should do the trick!

Let me know if you get any errors, and when they happen, and what they are...

I've tried the manual update and it says aborted

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links