My nexus one crashed due to Gingerbread and it is out of warranty, please help

This is a discussion on My nexus one crashed due to Gingerbread and it is out of warranty, please help within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Originally Posted by Tapage thought you shouls start here .. HTC - Nexus One Support and Repair Yes, I can found the customer service number ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My nexus one crashed due to Gingerbread and it is out of warranty, please help

Quote Originally Posted by Tapage View Post
    thought you shouls start here ..

HTC - Nexus One Support and Repair
    Yes, I can found the customer service number of HTC....
    What I mean in my previous post is that Google seems does not have a number to support the customer who purchased the N1 from them..

I seem to remember it always being that way. I had to call when I first got my N1 over a year ago, and I was directed to HTC. I got my phone direct from the Goog...

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

There used to be a google number specifically for the N1. That's how I got my new battery (they connected me to htc). I also received help on that (Google Nexus One) number on a few other issues. I think they shut it down late last summer tho, but wasn't sure.

I just called the Google Nexus one support number and it told me to call htc. That really sucks because I'm of the notion that htc is not real helpful unless they are prodded.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links