phone dial

This is a discussion on phone dial within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I upgraded to 23.3 Prior to this I had a blue phone icon and I could click it any time and go directly to phone ...

Thread: phone dial

phone dial

I upgraded to 23.3 Prior to this I had a blue phone icon and I could click it any time and go directly to phone dialer- after upgrading I have a green phone dialer and it takes me to the call log if that was the last place I have been and not the dial pad. Any one know how to get the blue phone dialer icon back or any way to get directly to a phone dial screen.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Did you have a launcher before because that sounds like when I was rooted on cm6 with the adw launcher where it would start default as that but on the stock launcher you have that green icon so in your position I would go download the adw launcher from the market then you can set that blue phone as the phone.

The green color scheme comes with 2.3.3 (maps, dialer, etc).

I'm not sure if this is a CM only thing, but in the dialer try pressing Menu> Preferences, and I think there's an option to return to dialer after call (or something like that)...

Opening the favorites page when pressing the dialer is new for 2.3.3. I don't like it either but I can't figure out any way to get it to take you to the phone dialer instead. There don't seem to be any settings that can be changed to allow that.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links