Nexus One One-Click Root?

This is a discussion on Nexus One One-Click Root? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Does anyone know if the One-Click Root or superoneclikc root unlocks your bootloader? I still cant figure out how to root manually Q_Q...

Thread: Nexus One One-Click Root?

Nexus One One-Click Root?

Does anyone know if the One-Click Root or superoneclikc root unlocks your bootloader? I still cant figure out how to root manually Q_Q

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

No it doesn't

See this:

Nexus One/Guides & Tutorials - XDA-Developers

There is also a root guide in this forums Development section, in the stickies
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

thanks im trying now :D

SuperOneClick will not work with GB 2.3.3 you have to use superboot and fastboot,thats what i did to unlock my bootloader and root my N1

That is not entirely true Don if you have a nexus one with 2.3.3 then you can either unlock the bootloader and use superboot like you said OR you can use the passimg method to get back to a previous version and then use one of the many rooting solutions then flash a prerooted gingerbread.

If you unlock the bootloader, you can just flash su via zip, and forget about Superboot altogether...

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Dude Random21 View Post
    That is not entirely true Don if you have a nexus one with 2.3.3 then you can either unlock the bootloader and use superboot like you said OR you can use the passimg method to get back to a previous version and then use one of the many rooting solutions then flash a prerooted gingerbread.

Well i didnt say that,that was the only method,but with SuperOneClick he wont be able to use it,because its not compatible with 2.3.3.Also yes there are various methods to root the nexus device like you stated,for example like danger-rat said,just flash su-via zip if the bootloader is unlocked,and wont have to worry about the superboot process.which either way the instructions are on the same page for unlocking bootloader and roothing the phone via superboot.

08/Mar - Superboot ERD79 -> GRI40 - rooting the Nexus One - Android @ MoDaCo

Quote Originally Posted by Xx_iDon_xX View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dude Random21 View Post

Well i didnt say that,that was the only method,but with SuperOneClick he wont be able to use it,because its not compatible with 2.3.3.Also yes there are various methods to root the nexus device like you stated,for example like danger-rat said,just flash su-via zip if the bootloader is unlocked,and wont have to worry about the superboot process.which either way the instructions are on the same page for unlocking bootloader and roothing the phone via superboot.

08/Mar - Superboot ERD79 -> GRI40 - rooting the Nexus One - Android @ MoDaCo
    Well I'm not sure you may have missed that part but in my post I mentioned that superoneclick would work if you used that passimg method to get back to a previous ROM version then you can use superoneclick which is all I was saying. Although yes I agree I was wrong those are not the only two ways to root a phone on gingerbread but this is the only one that does not require you to unlock that bootloader.

Thanks for the help guys I got my phone rooted now:D

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links