Nexus One (2.3.3) not saving changes to contacts on phone, only in Google Contacts

This is a discussion on Nexus One (2.3.3) not saving changes to contacts on phone, only in Google Contacts within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Hi, I've got a really irritating problem at the moment that seems to have happened since upgrading the GB. When I edit a contact and ...

Thread: Nexus One (2.3.3) not saving changes to contacts on phone, only in Google Contacts

Nexus One (2.3.3) not saving changes to contacts on phone, only in Google Contacts

Hi,

I've got a really irritating problem at the moment that seems to have happened since upgrading the GB.

When I edit a contact and make some changes, as soon as the phone syncs, usually straight after saving the change on the phone, it will revert back to whatever the contact details were in my Google Contacts list.

This essentially means I can now only edit my contact details on my Google Apps account instead of on the phone. So adding someones number in a meeting for example is pointless because as soon as the phone syncs it deletes it as it doesn't exist in my Google Contacts list.

It seems to add new contacts just fine, but changing any existing records it just refuses to update.

Any ideas what could be going on?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I was having problems with contacts also after GB update. You can try deleting your gmail account on the phone, power off, remove battery, reinstall battery, power up, reinstall gmail account double checking that the sync is on in both the phone and the gmail settings. Also make sure the correct contact directories are checked to display.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links