Next Nexus Phone Rumored to Be...

This is a discussion on Next Nexus Phone Rumored to Be... within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Wow the pyramid looks nice! Definitely has a little bit of the desire's look to it. No removable battery would be a step in the ...

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Next Nexus Phone Rumored to Be...

Wow the pyramid looks nice! Definitely has a little bit of the desire's look to it. No removable battery would be a step in the wrong direction though I think.

from my little Nexus One that could

Quote Originally Posted by bourne View Post
    Phone looks awesome, motorola though?
    locked boot loaders, might not be do good maybe?

why are all the new phones cdma vs gsm?

: beer3:
    You're mixing up the posts. Yes the OP (me) suggested moto/cdma but the link is to what will be the next Nexus. In all likelihood, an HTC T-Mobile phone.

Quote Originally Posted by dudewithaplan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bourne View Post
    Phone looks awesome, motorola though?
    locked boot loaders, might not be do good maybe?

why are all the new phones cdma vs gsm?

: beer3:
    You're mixing up the posts. Yes the OP (me) suggested moto/cdma but the link is to what will be the next Nexus. In all likelihood, an HTC T-Mobile phone.
    my apologies!
    thank you for pointing that out to me, don't know what I was thinking

Hopefully it is an HTC!

.:. phoneStats .:.
    .:. Nexus One
    .:. version 2.3.4
    .:. build number GRJ22
    .:. ROOT - Stock Gingerbread img
    .:. Update from Gingerbread 2.3.3 to 2.3.4 and maintain root

Super Moderator AndroidIsTheTruth's Avatar
    I've come to the conclusion that HTC is the best when it comes to designing the Android OS, stock or with Sense.

I absolutely love Sense 2.0. This this is faster than my N1. First time I ever liked a MFR UI

I do hope that if Google designs another Nexus phone to let HTC handle it.

Dude you're right, I was thinking Sprint.

And it would make sense to have a Nexus 2 (REAL NEXUS 2) to drop at the time of Google IO, rumored releases of Ice Cream, and right on time to compete with the i5

It would also make sense to have Verizon pick it up. I thought Samsung would be a great candidate for the Nexus series, but they have fumbled the NS from the word start. Such a HUGE disappointment.

I don't see alot of phone releases this year like it was last year since the Tablet Market has exploded. But I know there's gonna a couple here and there that are going to wow us.
    Androidfied.

I'm not sure Samsung fumbled it as much as their arrogance got in the way. They released what should have been the best phone in the market, but decided to make it a cute galaxy with an nfc chip therefore releasing another galaxy into a saturated market. They did so because they didn't take the nexus brand seriously. Why? I think they think that native Android is inferior to their crap overlay and thought no one would buy it. Of course no one has and they probably see that as proof that they were right. Even tho we all know better.

One of these days Google and HTC will get it right and the iPhone will finally have legit competition.

They fumbled. I guess the MFR don't promote these phones since they were designed for Google, but you know what, I probably am putting too much blame on them. If these phones are designed for google then the MFR is gonna design to the specs.

so at the end of the day I would imagine google having the final say on the phone's design.
    Androidfied.

Can't argue with that, truth.

Still, I would like to see another Nexus, and I think it's only fair to finally make one for the CDMA owners.

I can't wait to see what Google talks about at IO.
    Androidfied.

Do you think Google will stop releasing phones with the Nexus name?

I think that would kind of be a shame.

I would like to see them go back to HTC though

dudewithaplan makes an interesting point and I think that they could offer a serious competitor to the iPhone

.:. phoneStats .:.
    .:. Nexus One
    .:. version 2.3.4
    .:. build number GRJ22
    .:. ROOT - Stock Gingerbread img
    .:. Update from Gingerbread 2.3.3 to 2.3.4 and maintain root

I don't think they could make a good competitor for the iphone I know it because when you think about it one year and 3 months ago they made a phone that as far as specs and benchmark tests are concerned was way better than the iphone 3gs and now they have one year more experience and the ability to add dual core into the mix (among other things of coarse) and what is stopping them from making a phone that will do the same thing to the iphone 4 not to mention the likely upcoming iphone 5? As long as they do like they did with the nexus one and make the best phone they can it will obliterate the iphone (figuratively speaking of coarse but if would be cool if it could literally do that :D).

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links